GDT: #67 - SABRES at MAPLE LEAFS – WED MAR 11 @ 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, SN – WGR

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Where's Deslauriers been in this game? This seems like the sort of situation where a message needs to be sent, penalties be damned.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
They need to get rid of that stupid delay of game penalty... Just treat it like icing

Hate it so much. It's like giving a penalty for icing the puck. It's not any harder to ice the puck than it is to shoot it over the glass.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
the game was slow and ugly before that rule,It's fine

If you treat it like icing and disallow line changes there's little benefit to doing it, just as there's little benefit to icing. Is there a big issue with teams icing the puck intentionally? No. There wouldn't be a big issue with teams shooting it out intentionally.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Limiting this to 1 point would be a win in my book considering how pathetic the Leafs are.

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
If you treat it like icing and disallow line changes there's little benefit to doing it, just as there's little benefit to icing. Is there a big issue with teams icing the puck intentionally? No. There wouldn't be a big issue with teams shooting it out intentionally.

Might be an ethical issue, don't want fans getting beaned with pucks constantly.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
It's pretty much what the Rogers crew said... Sabres played the better game, just didn't have the talent to bring it home. Presumably that's what the draft is supposed to address.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
RJ started out pronouncing it Panic. Now he's pronouncing it Pah-nik ...

Rob Ray still calling him Panic.

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda

hehe not to mention the amount of fans that went home without their teeth :laugh:

ZeroPT*

This organization has a skill that is unparalleled throughout the NHL of making ANY goalie competent. Lindback looks like the guy Tampa traded 2 2nds for.

We traded for the two worst goalies in the league ffs :cry:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
lol I don't care what that blogger says, I've watched 20 years of hockey where that happened all the time when people were pinned in their end,why not I would have if needed..
And if you change it to coincide with the icing rule, the benefit of getting the line change and tired guys off the ice goes away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad