GDT: #67 - SABRES at MAPLE LEAFS – WED MAR 11 @ 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, SN – WGR

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 22m22 minutes ago
Sabres' Ted Nolan after loss to Maple Leafs: "They’ve got a very skilled team on the other side. We’re limited on what we can do out there."

That second sentence, man. Even if it's true, you can't say that stuff. I think the disconnect has been apparent for awhile, but between that comment and the comment earlier today that "I'm here today" when asked if he thought he'd be here next year, he's gone this summer.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
@BuffaloSabres: Johan Larsson: In addition to finishing w/ a goal, 2 assists, and +3, he also led team in hits (7) & takeaways (4). #BUFvsTOR

Now that is taking advantage of an opportunity.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
@BuffaloSabres: Johan Larsson: In addition to finishing w/ a goal, 2 assists, and +3, he also led team in hits (7) & takeaways (4). #BUFvsTOR

Now that is taking advantage of an opportunity.

It was a hell of a game for him. I've been disappointed in how he has been deployed but as a result began penciling him further and further down my own depth chart. Great game to open my eyes back up.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 22m22 minutes ago
Sabres' Ted Nolan after loss to Maple Leafs: "They’ve got a very skilled team on the other side. We’re limited on what we can do out there."

That second sentence, man. Even if it's true, you can't say that stuff. I think the disconnect has been apparent for awhile, but between that comment and the comment earlier today that "I'm here today" when asked if he thought he'd be here next year, he's gone this summer.

Yes. Completely forget his ability as a coach. He has to go because it's completely honest him and Murray are just 100% not on the same page. Strikingly similar to Pegula's other team :laugh:

ZeroPT*

God I hate Toronto so much, almost 5 parts on their prized prospect thread too :laugh:

I was watching the game with a Leafs fan and he was so insufferable. He called me deluded for thinking that Nylander isn't a #1 C as of right now.

Deluded. DELUDED.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I was watching the game with a Leafs fan and he was so insufferable. He called me deluded for thinking that Nylander isn't a #1 C as of right now.

Deluded. DELUDED.

We probably would have told people they were deluded if they didn't think Grigerenko was a #1C in 2013.

Every fan thinks their latest draftee is going to change the face of the franchise.

ZeroPT*

We probably would have told people they were deluded if they didn't think Grigerenko was a #1C in 2013.

Every fan thinks their latest draftee is going to change the face of the franchise.

deluded isn't what he thinks it was. And I'm fairly certain even the homiest of homers wouldn't have said that Grigorenko was a 1C less than a year after his draft.

SamuraiArt

Balso Par Big John S
Sep 17, 2013
Buffalo
I'm curious to hear what other people think of Schaller's game last night. From what I saw, he was downright bad on at least a couple zone break outs. Recently, I thought he was almost ready to be a solid 4th liner for us (if we could fit him on the roster next year) but now I'm starting to think he needs another season in Rochester.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I'm curious to hear what other people think of Schaller's game last night. From what I saw, he was downright bad on at least a couple zone break outs. Recently, I thought he was almost ready to be a solid 4th liner for us (if we could fit him on the roster next year) but now I'm starting to think he needs another season in Rochester.

He made some good plays defensively and in puck pursuit but looked fairly lost going the other way. Still, he's better offensively than the likes of Matt Ellis, so I'm not too worried. He's no sure thing to be a bottom 6'er for us but the potential for it is there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad