GDT: [#67] Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators, 7:00 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
Just get to 96 points, I hate being so close and feeling like an epic collapse is still possible.

Reactions: hcash97

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
NSH fighting for their life, Stars pretty well resigned to third in Central. The motivation factor (especially revenge for the national embarrassment on NYD) leans to the Preds. Sad to say, but I think we continue the losing streak. Hope we get one point out of it as has been our way the last few games.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
NSH fighting for their life, Stars pretty well resigned to third in Central. The motivation factor (especially revenge for the national embarrassment on NYD) leans to the Preds. Sad to say, but I think we continue the losing streak. Hope we get one point out of it as has been our way the last few games.

Agreed.

Nashville is playing for their lives. Unless they are completely gutless (or playing not to lose Bowness-style :eek:), they should come out swinging. I'm sure Rocco "Gretzky" Grimaldi will be the best player on the ice like he tends to be when these teams get together.

Reactions: hcash97

hcash97

Mar 4, 2020
Kansas City
Just get to 96 points, I hate being so close and feeling like an epic collapse is still possible.
Still should be a lock for the playoffs. Hell, an epic collapse maybe gets us playing the Pacific's one seed and avoiding the Blues for as long as possible. Still wouldn't be ideal since we swept the Avalanche this year though

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
That Guri entry to Hintz backdoor is interesting but having very little success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad