GDT: [#67] Dallas Stars @ Nashville Predators, 7:00 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomniaddict

Jan 9, 2020
Finland
It's almost like we were doing better when we got outshot heavily pretty much every game. Aaand the pk keeps sucking. Woohoo.

Remaining schedule is pretty tough. This is one of the easiest ones we have left and we look lethargic
Well at least we have the next four at AAC. We really have to turn things around during that homestand.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
let's see how they spin this one as yet another moral victory :help:

another vezina caliber game for goalie X

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I hate being behind on my stream because I can't get on the board and comment or see spoilers. I've been waiting all game to say Radulov sucks. He looks like me out there trying to control the puck. He's been so bad the last few weeks.

Reactions: hcash97

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm excited to see how Bowness adjusts LMAO

It's arguably his biggest test since taking the team over. The PK is tanking hard, and it's losing them games now. I don't disagree with him that the team looked good at time in some of these losses, but this is pretty bad right now.

He's not adjusting though on the PK, and that could ruin their season. You're not going to survive a first round against St. Louis or Colorado if you don't make some serious changes on the PK. A month plus of the is poor a PK isn't just a blip in the radar.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
To me it also seemed like the coaching staff skipped the young guys line for some reason alot in the later part of the second while the team barely generated anything.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
That play by Hintz at the blueline near the end of PP drives me crazy. Tries to keep an elevated puck in the zone with his stick instead of his body. Get the f*** in front of it.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think Radulov is the only one who really had scoring chances and he is in a terrible funk right now.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
This is some sad hockey. Biggest weakness was not addressed at deadline. They need a scorer and they need to give up on the four line idea sometimes. Put Hintz and Guri with Seguin. Try something no splitting up talent on all four lines.

Reactions: M88K

serp

Jan 17, 2016
They just never looked dangerous at all this game and the awful special teams lost it . Those last 3 minutes with the goalie pulled are basically what the whole game was . Alot of possesion and absolutely no scoring chances .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad