GDT: #67|CBJ vs. Pens Thursday, March 7th (7:00PM) PPG|Fantastic Beasts/ Wizards and Muggles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Really hope that the Pens do not lose the defense first mentality when they get healthy.
It has me wondering if this was the playoff style hockey they were waiting to activate. defense first.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
I had fresh venison, from hunters I know, I didn't make the kill. But I had venison chili and venison steak before and I also had the freshest filet mignon in san antonio texas.... Venison is the most incredible tasting meat I ever have eaten. The filet mignon was the freshest and best I ever had, but doesn't compare to to the venison imo.
If you think venison is good, you should try to get your hands on some moose. IMO it's even better.

Wild game gets a bad rap but it's incredibly healthy and tastes great (for the most part, I'm sure an old post-rut buck isn't going to taste as good as a younger deer but beef is the same way). I'd love to eventually hunt/fish for everything I eat and never have to buy any meat from a store.

Legs are now fried after my workout, great to see the Pens up 2-0. Close this one out.

Reactions: shoplifter

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Remember when the Pens actually had an offense. I guess sully recognizes take away Crosby and Jake and the other forwards can;t sustain anything.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
If Phil and Malkin won't shoot then they cant both be on the first pp. They are in the primary shooting positions. They have to shoot.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Crosby better try hard for EN if there is one. Am I the only one who hates when he doesnt get a point even when we win? Altho tonight's game was needed. We were getting too much scoring from only a few fuys..have to get guys like Bjugstad and McCann ready to step up in playoffs so we need to see flashes of that now. And we are. Exactly what we didnt see from Brass but we all thought he would step up in playoffs as usual. Rather go the Hags/Bones route and get that hot streak going before playoffs start.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
If you think venison is good, you should try to get your hands on some moose. IMO it's even better.

Wild game gets a bad rap but it's incredibly healthy and tastes great (for the most part, I'm sure an old post-rut buck isn't going to taste as good as a younger deer but beef is the same way). I'd love to eventually hunt/fish for everything I eat and never have to buy any meat from a store.

Legs are now fried after my workout, great to see the Pens up 2-0. Close this one out.
My dream.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
CBJ in this game:

tenor.gif

LittleSpoon

Jan 17, 2016
Really sick of Simon just getting that shot blocked every attempt. Dudes got jump recently, but just change the angle or something bud.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh

now I know your lying. too fatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad