GDT: #66 | PENS @ FLYERS | Monday, February 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
how many fights are there gonna be tonight or to put it in better terms how but kickings are the penguins gonna take tonight
none. I think we will realize how dumb it was to get in to so much shit on Saturday, and the game is just really important for both teams.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
how many fights are there gonna be tonight or to put it in better terms how but kickings are the penguins gonna take tonight
I don’t think it will be like the Tampa game, however I envision the Flyers taking some liberties early and often, especially against Malkin and Letang. I also see Horny taking a thorough ass whooping in front of the net and Sid getting testy a few times.

Philly can’t afford to stray too far from just playing to win the game, but they will get their shots in when they can.

Hart will likely be a stone wall as well.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
There will absolutely be fights and scrums if we get up 2-3 goals or if they do. Frustration will boil over one way or the other.

If it's a tight game there will be scrums but probably not fights.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
f*** me I should have drove to Philly tonight for this one. Didn't even think about it until now.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Its disapointing that Blueger is scratched but its not like Wilson has been ineffevtive.

He has 4 points in his last 9 and IIRC as of a couple games ago he had the best xGF% on the team despite heavy D starts.

Yeah its usually not pretty but for a coal miner hes been quite effective.

Reactions: dogthateats

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
CKyA2sd.gif

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Sullivan needs to be axed for these stupid lineup decisions.

Blueger sitting?
Horny on the 4th line?
Pearson, Simon, Wilson in the lineup?

I fully expect a dumpster fire, with a few beatdowns thrown in for good measure

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Someone has to tell him he has time there. So much time to make a play other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad