May 26, 2011
discord.gg
vs.png

pens.png

flyers.png

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I can't believe they're sitting Blueger and keeping Wilson in. I mean, I can believe it. I just don't understand why they would.

What does this organization see in players like Wilson, Johnson, etc. that keep them in the lineup even when there are better options available?

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I predicted a loss tonight back at the start of the road trip...I feel more confident about that prediction after seeing the ****ty lines that were being tried out this morning as Sully apparently pulled names out of a hat...surprised DeSmith hasn’t been tried at wing yet...and if JJ’s pair is primarily playing with Geno, I feel even more confident...

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
This is a big game. Wheels are coming off and this time we are running out of time to flip the switch.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I can't believe they're sitting Blueger and keeping Wilson in. I mean, I can believe it. I just don't understand why they would.

What does this organization see in players like Wilson, Johnson, etc. that keep them in the lineup even when there are better options available?

A lot of coaches and GMs see themselves in a low skilled, try hard coal miner type.

Then they convince the fans these guys are necessary and people eat it up.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I predicted a loss tonight back at the start of the road trip...I feel more confident about that prediction after seeing the ****ty lines that were being tried out this morning as Sully apparently pulled names out of a hat...surprised DeSmith hasn’t been tried at wing yet...and if JJ’s pair is primarily playing with Geno, I feel even more confident...

Dude, who else is JJ's pair going to play with? Sid? Not after these last 4 games. The bottom six? Don't want to expose them.

Of course, there's an unconfirmed rumor that AFTER Sully gave Geno this news, his status was downgraded from PROBABLE to WHAT ARE YOU, *******NUTS.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Dude, who else is JJ's pair going to play with? Sid? Not after these last 4 games. The bottom six? Don't want to expose them.

Of course, there's an unconfirmed rumor that AFTER Sully gave Geno this news, his status was downgraded from PROBABLE to WHAT ARE YOU, *******NUTS.

Sully could play Maatta-Riikola with Geno...it’s not inevitable to play JJ with him...rotate JJ with L4 and L3....those lines aren’t exposed...they have Horny and McCann and Cullen...no reason for JJ to get prime offensive start minutes since he does ****

Corvidae

May 5, 2009

Pearson and Simon have been even worse than Wilson lately, even though Pearson scored against Tampa. Mostly empty jerseys. I would have played Blueger over any of these 3 and maybe Kessel if not for the media backlash and fact that he can randomly burst out and score a bunch.

I don't have a problem with Simon or Pearson individually, but they're not good enough to funk out for long stretches because we have much better players who do that already. And those two are generally useless if they're not producing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad