GDT: #65 - Sabres vs. Leafs at 7 PM ET on MSG-B, NHLN, and WGR

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I don't hate him either. Well except once a game when he does something stupid.

He just needs to play less. Easier said than done, I know...
I wonder how RR will feel about the reduced role we all want him to have. I mean he has to kinda know bringing in Montour was the first step.

Reactions: Howie Hodge

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I don't hate him either. Well except once a game when he does something stupid.

He just needs to play less. Easier said than done, I know...

I have done my fair share of defending Risto, but I do really wish he would drop the gloves once in a while. Similar to Bogo, only 2-3 times per year would make a world of difference in how's he's perceived around the league.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Now if the first goal was played like Scandella just did... He's made a few decent plays tonight

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
TSN: "Dahlin with a long weak shot"

same thing from #44 blue

"You have to put it on net to get close to 20 goals which will surely guarantee Rielly the Norris trophy" *

* (Not an actual quote but it might as well be)

I first started watching hockey during the dark days of the Leafs (right after post-lockout).
Were TSN this obnoxious when it came to the Leafs before the lockout, or is this a recent thing post-2016 tank?

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
lol! pretty sure you dont trade a guy like Dahlin. Would you trade McDavid? Dmen are worth more than centers and are harder to get. You just don't trade Dahlin. You'll never get the better player in return. He will be that good.

I’d trade anyone if it made my team better.

Anyone.

Especially on this sorry ass team.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
TSN: "Dahlin with a long weak shot"

same thing from #44 blue

"You have to put it on net to get close to 20 goals which will surely guarantee Rielly the Norris trophy" *

* (Not an actual quote but it might as well be)

Lofl, Reilly with a weak shot from center ice "shots never a bad thing" spit out my beer after just reading your post

Reactions: Ralonzo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad