GDT: #65: Lightning at Flyers, Monday, March 7, 2016, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesesteakarmor

Jul 18, 2009
That's fine. This is fine. Everything is fine.

maxresdefault.jpg

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
He's better on wing. Takes some time to adjust after being a "natural center." I don't buy the brother thing necessarily.

Wing = easier position. Let him focus on doing what he's good at: deflections, and having a really nice quick release shot.

Maybe he can experiment with center again later -- but right now Flyers are set at center.

Krazed Flyer

Who are we?
Sep 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Just got back from work. It's funny cause before the game started I wished for Ghost to get some points. Guess I got misheard since he has a couple of goals, haha.

Also, awesome GDT, Beefy

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
If Andrew MacDonald backed up an further off that pass, he would have been in the parking lot

I'm not even trying to dump on the guy but it seems like he backs off a little too much and doesn't always challenge at the right time .. :help:

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
Yeah... No way he should be re-signed

I like the idea of having him as a back up top 6 guy, esp if Konency isn't a flyer next year, then trade for someone at deadline. But if they don't I'm fine with that too

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
It sucks because the guy he replaced in the lineup (Voracek) would have never quit on that play. I seriously can't wait for Voracek to get back. Hopefully Gagner is pressboxed.

He's so weak. He falls off his feet so much. It takes him out the play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad