HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
upload_2020-3-1_9-20-48.jpeg

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Seems that Philly is just a step ahead of us right now... Lots of vets on that team whereas we're fresh as can be.

Hopefully these guys got some rest and are ready to go
Look at it this way: in a few years Giroux and Voracek will be useless, while Nolan Patrick is essentially a bust (if for health reasons), and JVR and Coutoutier are not first line players.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Always needed a split this weekend. We have to have this one. Can’t believe how fortunate we’ve been on scoreboard watch this weekend but it’s fallen in our favor. Win today and we’re really in the middle of not just the wild card picture but even third place is in play.
NBC on a Sunday afternoon? I don’t like our chances. Can’t wait to hear them fish over the Flyers and make some snide remark about Fox being very good but still not Calder material. Or maybe they’ll say Mika is finally a number one center — but they’re not entirely sure yet.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
NBC on a Sunday afternoon? I don’t like our chances. Can’t wait to hear them fish over the Flyers and make some snide remark about Fox being very good but still not Calder material. Or maybe they’ll say Mika is finally a number one center — but they’re not entirely sure yet.

Totally. There will be a segment on Q Hughes and Makar during pre game and then after busting nuts over those two they'll pan in on Fox doing an awkward looking stretch and say "And there's Adam Fox, hometown blah blah blah, bright future, blah blah blah."

Reactions: Blurt Vision

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I’d say Georgiev continues to be what he is.

it’s like clockwork. In a 3 game sample first game is Very good but a little Shakey at times. Second game he’s lights out. Makes you say this kid is really good. Third game usually implodes on him. Over this last 3 game set hes 2-1 but a Gaa around 3.33 that’s basically where he evens out around 3 and change. He’s a quality back up. Plays well on the road but not a guy that’s going to go on a serious run and be a legit number one. At least not at this point in his career.

Reactions: haveandare

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
If I’m the coach I go to Lundqvist today. When was the last time hank had to play a must win playoff or bust type game? I think he’d get up for it. Big time. I think he’s third on our depth chart for good reason and should retire this summer. But I’d trust him in a big spot here over Georgie.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
and so Hank returns

no pressure on him at all. Oh, boy - we’re here to support

Let’s Go

:rangers

Reactions: Kords

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Hank has to be great he doesn’t have the benefit of the doubt because he’s been sitting even though it’s warranted. If he wants to be in the mix here down the stretch he needs to win this game and prove he’s still a go to guy otherwise he might as well retire this summer. This is his shot. I think he shows up and plays a big game frankly

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I think DiGi is playing really well in the role he’s suited for and doing something like this immediately asks way to much of him.

Gauthier or Kakko are the guys that Quinn should be giving first crack too.

I mean it’s better than taking Chytil out of the middle and hurting your depth and a strength but it’s still not the best decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad