GDT: #64 Red Wings @ Bruins (12:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
We need a hell of a lot more movement on that PP. I don't care that we just scored. Four guys standing still isn't going to cut it.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
I've read those comments today on this board discussing career save percentage versus the "elite" goalies of the league as some sort of justification.

Howard has zero mental fortitude and his caphit would be better spent on a Weiss buyout.
I'd go back and reread that because you misinterpreted it. Nobody called him an elite goalie.

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi
Kinda hope we get two more a little late and quick, at least making it into overtime would be good and I really don't want them to put rask in.

Slick13

Nov 22, 2013
I'd go back and reread that because you misinterpreted it. Nobody called him an elite goalie.

Comparing his stats against goaltenders that you call "elite" and making the argument that they're similar or that the deviation is negligible is calling him elite in a roundabout way.

Granted the elite rhetoric has toned down a bit over the last couple seasons but around 2010 it started getting crazy. Any discussion of him ever being team MVP, regardless of season is a disservice to his overachieving teammates who should have been playing in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad