GDT: #64|Penguins vs Sabres|Fri Mar1@7PMest|SN, MSG-B, ATTSN-PT

Gudbranson will debut to an even or positive +/-?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We better ****ing win tonight.

And tomorrow. We better ****ing win tomorrow too.

And just stop it with the injuries too while we're at it! It's sickening...if we keep losing two players each game, we're going to be giving tryouts to players from the East Liberty Beer League....

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
giphy.gif

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
CDS in net tonight??? Don't want to see him tomorrow against the Habs

I'm really hoping. Tomorrow is the important night. That's the four point game.

Tonight is also important...But not as much.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Buffalo is not the game we want for Gud to make his debut. I’d say CBJ, but Dubinsky seems to have lost most of his bite. I’m very much looking forward to the next Philly game at least to see how he manages that.
He’ll roam the ice all night looking for Simmonds...lol

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Just keep it simple, play more of a 1-2-2 system, allow the forwards to counter attack and have the whole team playing as a five man unit defensively. As long as they play this way, the team should be fine until they start getting healthy. The Pens have been dealing with bad timed injuries for most of the Crosby/Geno era. This is nothing new to them. They have enough games against the teams they are trying to catch, to be able to make it into the playoffs.

Additionally I would like to see a few shifts with Blueger on Malkin's wing. Not necessarily because I want to see Blueger higher up the lineup, more-so because I want to see the line of McCann - Bjugstad - Kessel. I think it would be very successful as a third line. I also think a line of Wilson - Cullen - Simon can be a very strong 4th that would bring all kinds of energy and momentum.

Blueger has to be hungry and when someone is young and hungry and has the skills that he has shown, well you feed them.

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
I don't give a flying you know what on how they get it done, but just come to Montreal with the 2 pts and a win streak please!!!

Let's go Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad