GDT: #64| New York Islanders @ Winnipeg Jets | March 4th | 8:00pm | F/OTW 3-2

Duanesutter12

Member of Lou's Orchestra
Jul 8, 2013
Hong Kong
That was all Clutterbuck! And hat's what seperates him from other agitator's like Halmo, Martin or Cooke- he has skills.

frankieboy

Mar 10, 2010
Hahah anyone else see Weight will the sarcastic wave goodbye to the fans behind the glass??

It would make sense if you saw the pathetic Jets fan with the Mohawk making crazy faces at the team and coaches. Sure, he can do it...and we can rub it in his face when we know it smells like s***.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Islanders-bench-March-4-2014-300x200.jpg

Clutterbuck & Grabner on site. Coach and Nilsson up soon.

To listen click here.

JTforPres2012

Feb 12, 2012
Hahah anyone else see Weight will the sarcastic wave goodbye to the fans behind the glass??

Great to see how much they really still do care. I'm sure it's brutal going through all this and wearing their emotions on their sleeves is a nice site for the fans to see.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Lee and Strome really seem to have some chemistry together. We need to cultivate that as much as possible the rest of the season.

Have to keep them together forever. They were on fire this year for the Bridge. Love they are bringing it with them to the NHL. You should have also noticed that Strome is playing better with him on his line.

simbo042

Apr 24, 2013
Newcastle, UK
Have to keep them together forever. They were on fire this year for the Bridge. Love they are bringing it with them to the NHL. You should have also noticed that Strome is playing better with him on his line.

Yep, now we need to ditch Bailey somehow so Nelson can join them...

slovakia18

English? I can't.
Jan 7, 2012
austria/swiss
on the olympic tournament i saw it the first time, Grabner with new Skills and more Goals than all others :nod:,:D
but Grabner with new Style?
he have the Jersey IN the Pants like Ovechkin-Pominville look so ....:shakehead:laugh:?!!
476693951_slide.jpg

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
No Amac, no Tavares, no Vanek, and we grind out a win, go figure!:handclap:

luki here

Jan 30, 2011
Vienna
on the olympic tournament i saw it the first time, Grabner with new Skills and more Goals than all others :nod:,:D
he have the Jersey IN the Pants like Ovechkin-Pominville look so ....:shakehead:laugh:?!!
476693951_slide.jpg

grabs always tucked his jersey in the back, didnt he?

BillD

Feb 12, 2004

Strome not nearly as shifty a skater as I imagined. He needs to find another way to get time/space as speed is also not his game.

fnfelon

Oct 12, 2013
Long Island
I really have to give the kids credit, the Jets came out with the intent of just steamrolling the D and while getting pounded and taking some serious hits last night, they just kept coming. What I want to know is why they play a fasted paced game like last night and then come out flat on most home games. Is it what I suspect, Coaching, or just growing pains? Or maybe a combination of both?

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
476693951_slide.jpg

hahah look at the isles fan in the background already celebrating the goal before it's scored

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad