May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Screenshot_20230309_115003_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230309_115059_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230309_115048_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230309_115033_Chrome.jpg

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
If Petts works with Letang, we’ll be better off as a team.

Dumo can’t be playing against top competition anymore.
ok agree with the Dumo part, not so sure that putting Dumo with Petry is better than putting him with Letang.

Also. Who knows. It's just a projected lineup i stole from nhl.com, of ALL places, because whatever.
Excuse me, I’d like to get a start on my bitchin! I’ve decided to try day bitchin and night drinking for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: BusinessGoose

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Also. Who knows. It's just a projected lineup i stole from nhl.com, of ALL places, because whatever.

Nah they're good projections. We generally always continue with what we see in practice, besides when someone's health status changes the day of the game.
Poehling's still out though. So plug in Heinen and remove Nylander.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
It's crazy that info from NHL.com has to come with a sort of implied disclaimer that it may not be accurate, and when it is accurate, it's days after it's been posted everywhere else.

Are other official league websites as bad? I don't really follow other sports.

• Love

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It's crazy that info from NHL.com has to come with a sort of implied disclaimer that it may not be accurate, and when it is accurate, it's days after it's been posted everywhere else.

Are other official league websites as bad? I don't really follow other sports.

I think it's super neat that as bad as NHL.com is on my desktop it's somehow like five times worse on mobile.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'm still waiting on Sullivan to cave and pull GCRust out of his back pocket again. :laugh:

Credit to the guy for not doing what I'm sure he absolutely wants to do. It's wild that the team sacrificed like 20 games to that combo for some inexplicable reason.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Wouldn't it be something to see
DOC-Granny-Nylander

I'd probably have a heart attack
I wanted to see Nylander with Geno again :(

According to Shirey he was perfect at zone exits and zone entries. Brilliant possession numbers and didn't get scored on.
Obviously it's one game but it's a damn shame he's out again.

But yeah I'd love that 3rd line too.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I don't know if I'm much of a Nylander believer. Or most prospects in the system for that matter. But it is awfully frustrating how sometimes you'll see a guy like Nylander or Puus actually show some of what they might be capable of (often with box score numbers to match) and then next game they are either eating nachos or riding buses.

More than anything it's the bizarre utter lack of curiosity or intrigue. Like... does this team not WANT young, productive cheap players? Those are like the golden ticket to a killer roster.

Last edited:

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I don't know if I'm much of a Nylander believer. Or most prospects in the system for that matter. But it is awfully frustrating how sometimes you'll see a guy like Nylander or Puus actually show some of what they might be capable of (often with box score numbers to match) and then next game they are either eating nachos or riding buses.

More than anything it's the bizarre utterly lack of curiosity or intrigue. Like... does this team not WANT young, productive cheap players? Those are like the golden ticket to a killer roster.

I do find it funny how Twitter has been quoting his statistics against the worst team in the league.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018

More than anything it's the bizarre utterly lack of curiosity or intrigue. Like... does this team not WANT young, productive cheap players? Those are like the golden ticket to a killer roster.
My hope is that Nylander and Puus are regulars next year. Nylander's 25 and Puustinen has proven himself in back to back years down there. It's time.
I would hope that Sullivan has learned something from this year's bottom 6...surely...

And our GM will want the cap flexibility by virtue of using them.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
My hope is that Nylander and Puus are regulars next year. Nylander's 25 and Puustinen has proven himself in back to back years down there. It's time.
I would hope that Sullivan has learned something from this year's bottom 6...surely...

And our GM will want the cap flexibility by virtue of using them.

I mean... I hope?

I've stopped pretending that Mike Sullivan is gonna ever learn anything, though. At least in time to actually make a difference as opposed to like one minute left in an elimination game.

You have to WANT to learn, for starters. But Mike already knows it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad