Post-Game Talk: #64 | Hurricanes 4 at FLYERS 1 | Thu., Mar. 1, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Ya partial screened wrist shots by kid with a wicked shot when his whole team has been trash ,,, his fault
It was a soft goal where he had a poor angle and left the short side far too open. I wouldn't call it a wicked wrist shot, either, and it's completely separate from the whole team being trash. Not like I'm blaming the entire loss on him, just expressing a concern that I've expressed about Mrazek for a while. Those type of goals are why he lost his job in Detroit, and it's worth keeping an eye on here. Going to need to limit them. Mostly, he has so far.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Not happening, as his game got worse tonight his TOI increased, he's Haks number two all around guy right now

He's definitely number two.

Striiker, "number two" is what kids used to call poop. This was back in like the 1970s and 80s, a more innocent time, when men were men, with strength, and women cooked your dinners in an apron, not a power suit. Back in those days, we didn't have cyber bullying, so if you were too nerdy to curse, there were fewer people around to make fun of you.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Their that f***in game tape in the trash. Everyone sucked and cut corners but Manning had his worst game of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad