GDT: #64 – Coyotes at Sabres – Thu Mar 2, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
This team has to learn how to win games and work on the art of the killer instinct. We need wins, even if it means RuffRegier-ing our way to 9th place/13th pick. Enough of this loser mentality

I used to believe this fervently but I'm not sure it matters after all

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
This x10. I'll take the 10th overall pick in this draft if it means we fought as a team and gained some morale.

Yeah I'll take finishing 20th and having #10 pre-lottery and then figure out what to do after winning the lottery :sarcasm: have to win one eventually. That would Be funny winning #1 in the worst draft to do it since 2012, but hey I'd still be happy.

Great game. RoR played incredible, so much better then he has been. Kane was good and scored again at ES (a huge game winning goal in a tied game with about 5 minutes left. He's been so money. I was soured on him around the time he missed that practice but this year he has really turned it around.)

And Eichel is simply a beast. He is literally playing at a McDavid level these last 14 games. And it's glorious to see Eichel ahead of the two Toronto stars. I get Matthews and Marner are elite talents and that Matthews is on the same level as Eichel but it was getting unbearable. Like when Toronto fans and media bring up Nylanders first 82 games trying to compare him to Eichel even though Nylander is older, drafted a year earlier and put up his totals over two seasons. He's another great talent but come on. Do people really think if Marner or Matthews swapped teams that they'd be as productive as Jack playing on the 6th worst offense in Discos system? Or that Jack wouldn't be over a ppg playing for Babcock in the 6th best offense? Even on a bum ankle and missing 1/3rd of the Sabres games played Eichel has a hand in 25% of Sabres goals this season. That's just insane. All on a bum ankle. Eichel at 100% fully healthy with another off season to tone up will be a monster. I think 85 points next year is a reasonable estimate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad