GDT: #63 vs. San Jose - Only 20 games to go - 7:00 p.m, Sportsnet Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Not averse to having an injured guy return to the lineup, even one would be a good start. Don't know the situation is there though.

Let's go boys! :handclap:

Yeah, adrenaline can cover up a lot of rust. Just depends how fast, physical and close the game is. I'd be careful giving the guy too many minutes in the third in a close game.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Sharks are good in our building and are coming off a shutout win, their confident let's take it to them and take back our barn!

I like the optimitism here! But i dont think so i think will be ugly 5-1 sharks are loan goal by Vrbata

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I hope Bonino continues to pick it up tonight.

One of the league's best at sniping top-corner. I'm guilty of ragging on him for lack of production when he's probably been playing hobbled for ages.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Did we get any injured dmen back? If we have the same defense as last game I pity whoever is in goal. Sure would be baptism by fire for Markstrom and his first NHL start this year.

ARSix

Mar 12, 2012
Biega has been sent down to Utica - so which injured D-man draws in? Tanev?
I believe this was just a paper transaction to ensure that he is eligible for the AHL playoffs. Same was done with Kenins and someone else - I think Clendening.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Looks like Edler back next game. Almost sounds like Tanev had a set back. Think he practiced Sat/Sun and wasn't on the ice Mon, and now sounds like he's missing again today.

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
Looks like Edler back next game. Almost sounds like Tanev had a set back. Think he practiced Sat/Sun and wasn't on the ice Mon, and now sounds like he's missing again today.

Spoken from some prior experience - concussions are hard to predict, symptoms come and go so it's easy to have setbacks.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Markstrom gets the start!

Blake Price also speculating that Corrado's recall has to do with Tanev experiencing a setback/not progressing as fast as the Canucks hoped. I guess if Edler's not ready he could draw in tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland