Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
9mW966a.jpg

Last edited:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Unfortunately not only did the habs not do us a solid and win, but the sharks had a very easy night against them. Likely just served as a warm up for us, i watch quite a few habs games and that was one of the most uninspired efforts i have seen from them. Will be a very tough game as the sharks are desperate and will come out firing.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Unfortunately not only did the habs not do us a solid and win, but the sharks had a very easy night against them. Likely just served as a warm up for us, i watch quite a few habs games and that was one of the most uninspired efforts i have seen from them. Will be a very tough game as the sharks are desperate and will come out firing.

Having said that tho... the sharks showed a propensity to still get pinned In their zone.

Mind you it was 3-0. But that game gave you the feeling that if the Habs scored a goal to make it 3-1 early in the 3rd, it would a been on. But then the PP. .. and 4-0.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Canucks are going to dominate, after the stl win and buff loss, there are gonna be no nights off

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Someone's going to have to explain the original post to me. :laugh:

I was going to include a legend explaining whether or not the player had been traded (wherein the square would have been coloured red or greyed out), butttt I was pressed for time.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Just win in regulation. No scoring catch up, no "whoopses" leading to OT, just win convincingly in 60. Please.

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
Just win in regulation. No scoring catch up, no "whoopses" leading to OT, just win convincingly in 60. Please.

I'm actually okay with just a win in general. Hoping we get a healthy body tonight , if we do I think it'll give the team a good spark and hopefully come out stronger then we have in the past.

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
we get the sputtering Sharks on the second night of a back-to-back where they have to travel. No reason not to pull out a solid effort and win this game.

Jun 15, 2014
Sharks have won 7 of the last 10 against us and four straight in Vancouver.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Sharks are good in our building and are coming off a shutout win, their confident let's take it to them and take back our barn!

yoss

May 25, 2011
Kassian tweet <3

I have no idea what to expect. A win would be optimal.

Nucks can take a big step towards crushing Sharks playoff dreams tonight and putting some space b/t rest of the pack nipping at the heels.

Not averse to having an injured guy return to the lineup, even one would be a good start. Don't know the situation is there though.

Let's go boys! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille