GDT: #63 - SABRES at PANTHERS – SAT FEB 28@3:00PM ET – MSG-B,BELL TV – WGR - MOD: post #13

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
We'd rather have it go in there than mess the thread up for those who want to discuss the game without being inundated with tank posts. It's just gotten to be too much and we have a thread dedicated to it anyhow.

Yup.. i don't i have an issue with that.

LaFontaineToMogilny

Jul 16, 2013
Hoping for a bounce back game of sorts from Bogosian, not saying he's been bad but he's tapered off a little bit lately, I would love to see him perform consistently at the very high level he showed right after the thread.

Also excited about a tank-free GDT again :handclap:

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Hoping for a bounce back game of sorts from Bogosian, not saying he's been bad but he's tapered off a little bit lately, I would love to see him perform consistently at the very high level he showed right after the thread.

Also excited about a tank-free GDT again :handclap:

I hope Nolan decreases his minutes but I don't see it happening any more than I see Lindback starting a game

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Up that value baby

He's going to get hurt, because buffalo.

Not season ending, though, don't worry.

But it'll be unclear how long he's out for, so no one will take him at the deadline. Then miraculously he'll come back in 2 weeks to have 10 goals the last 5 games of the season.

Because Buffalo :laugh:

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Last game even Ray mentioned he thought Neuvirth was looking tired at the end of the game. Lindback will get in at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad