GDT: #63: Sabres at FLYERS, Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ok, people really did expect Myers to not come out.

I get being mad about it, but if you're more mad about it than you would be if you had known prior to it, well, that's on you.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
I think my hate for Gordon is surpassing Hakstol levels. Hakstol seemed wholly incapable of changing "who he was" because he didn't seem at all conscious. Gordon seems like he'd be more intelligent and should know of what needed changing especially when looking back at the Hakstol era and the mistakes made. Yet, here we are. The entire coaching staff needs to absolutely go as who knows how much those guys are contributing to this shitstorm.

Reactions: BiggE

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Ok, people really did expect Myers to not come out.

I get being mad about it, but if you're more mad about it than you would be if you had known prior to it, well, that's on you.

I legitimately don’t understand what point you’re making, if there is one.

He shouldn’t come out. He might. Because this team is perma-coached by morons. We half expected it because we are conditioned. We should not be conditioned to expect incompetence. We can expect it and still be angry. End scene.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Hahahahaha oh my Gordo is about as useless as Hackstool, one day maybe this team gets a real coaching staff, but who knows

Reactions: BillDineen

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Simmonds is gone now waive MacDonald and tell Raffl that he ain't shit.

Keep hot dogs away from JVR or JVR away from hot dogs.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA

I guess it’s possible that Morin and Myers go in for Hagg and amac but it’s like 1%. This team man.

The pp2 needs Couts. Move Patrick up. Sanhiem in for Provy. I can’t wait to fire all these coaches.

Any presser for the flyers coming? Does Hartman play tomorrow or does he need to learn Gordon’s system of dumping the puck in and changing lines?

Reactions: Ruck Over
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad