GDT: #63 - Pittsburgh vs Anaheim - Let's teach them a lesson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
team definitely stole a point (or two) tonight. out shot and out possessed... are the pens becoming the leafs? :help:

oh well. a win is a win! and there was some improvements from yesterday.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
There was some pushback in the 3rd, but I still want to see this team shed its goofball identity and become a soulless, no-fun, all-business machine like the Red Wings have always been.

Learn how to get serious.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
There was some pushback in the 3rd, but I still want to see this team shed its goofball identity and become a soulless, no-fun, all-business machine like the Red Wings have always been.

I wish but that will never happen under Byslma. Zero discipline under his tutelage. The best we can get is the forwards stopping the stretch pass themselves. Weak side winger hanging back for support and Orpik/Scuderi playing great hockey.

Michael8771*

We definitely won the OT; I don't know about the third. I would say they looked "better" in the third. Plus the Pens actually erased a 3rd period deficit, which was nice.
Goin in I thought we could be in a lot of trouble, it wasn't pretty, but I give the team credit for hanging in and pushing back.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
There was atleast a good 3, 3 1/2 shifts where K-C-S had good O-zone possession. Stemps was winning 50/50 pucks and getting it to Sid and he was also going to the net with regularity. Liked those parts. The line got caught a couple times in the neutral zone/d-zone not being able to get it out or turning it over. One leading to a 2 on 1 coming back but that was typical stretch pass hockey with zero support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad