GDT: #63 - Pittsburgh vs Anaheim - Let's teach them a lesson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsun

Aug 15, 2010
BrushTool2.png

1ver2.jpg

2tvaringl.jpg

3ver3.jpg

mos1.jpg

mos2.jpg

mos3.jpg

mos4.jpg

Last edited:

Matsun

Aug 15, 2010
Horrible + Orpik = Horipik
Glad you noticed. And also:

...Horus served many functions in the Egyptian pantheon, most notably being the god of the sun, war and protection
Found it quite amusing considering his role on the team.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Shelly Anderson @pgshelly

Filed under something I hadn't seen before: cup holders in the women's room stalls at elegant Honda Center in Anaheim. Ducks skating soon.

/thread

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I don't usually comment on the quality of GDTs since they are all usually top notch. But man... great job. It would be nice if the team could win this one tonight for Big but... eh... I'm kinda thinking this will be a spanking.

Shelly Anderson @pgshelly

Filed under something I hadn't seen before: cup holders in the women's room stalls at elegant Honda Center in Anaheim. Ducks skating soon.

/thread

I just... words fail me.

Sureshot

Thumbs up, soldier!
Apr 7, 2009
I'm going to this game tonight. GF is a Ducks fan. Going to be interesting...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Phenomenal GDT. :laugh:

Gotta think we're gonna get absolutely trashed tonight. Been watching this team for 20 years, and I can't think of a time I wanted to see them lose. I want us to get decimated so it wakes Lemieux/Shero up and we finally get rid of Bylsma and start the shift back to a well built team who is in the best position to succeed.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
unfortunately i dont think DB is going anywhere. Even if we go on a nice slump here. He is too well liked for that to happen.

The worst i can see for him is that they don't extend his contract, but i bet he at least coaches until his current deal runs out.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
really is a fantastic gdt

count me as part of the crowd whose frustrations with the way the team seems to be run have taken away their overall enjoyment from watching the games.

Matsun

Aug 15, 2010
This team is making me turn into a bad person. I actually want bad things to happen to 'my' team just so they can fire a nice person (Bylsma).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad