GDT: #63 - 2/28/15 - New Jersey Devils @ Columbus Blue Jackets 5:00 PM ET

ghoti

Grind Time
Sep 18, 2005
Didn't Mark Fraser do last night EXACTLY what Ryder did to get benched for a month - except in a more important game?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What did Bone Dust do to get to be put back with Elias?

When he finishes his last 100 games with under 20 points, are they still gonna stick him in the top 9 next year?

He needs to be bought out. Don't care if his cap hit stays on our cap payroll. I want him gone, he's taking up space. We don't need the cap space, we just need a roster spot.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Useless stupid disgraceful scrub Fraser doesn't deserve to wear the logo of any hockey team in the world. He's so God awful terrible that I wouldn't even want him to go to the rags because, while it would be nice to watch him sabotage NY, he's brings the entire league down. **** him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
In before MacBackupguy gets a shutout.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Useless stupid disgraceful scrub Fraser doesn't deserve to wear the logo of any hockey team in the world. He's so God awful terrible that I wouldn't even want him to go to the rags because, while it would be nice to watch him sabotage NY, he's brings the entire league down. **** him.

Agreed.

**** him in the ear.

**** him in the other ear too.

''Why are you guys complaining? It's just an AHL contract, it's not like he'll see NHL time''

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I remember people saying that...Good times

I guess I can't really laugh at people saying that.

His useless cousin Rod Pelley came back too, he hasn't seen any NHL ice time either.

I just had a bad feeling about Fraser though, we also seemed to sign him when we had some injuries on D.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Agreed.

**** him in the ear.

**** him in the other ear too.

''Why are you guys complaining? It's just an AHL contract, it's not like he'll see NHL time''

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Remember that scrub trying to shake Lou down for more money, like he ever did anything to deserve it?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I guess I can't really laugh at people saying that.

His useless cousin Rod Pelley came back too, he hasn't seen any NHL ice time either.

I just had a bad feeling about Fraser though, we also seemed to sign him when we had some injuries on D.

Do we have the link to his return thread? I'm pretty sure at least a few of us knew he would be back on the nhl squad.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yes! 5 minutes Fraser can't play! WOO!:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad