Post-Game Talk: #62 | Rangers at Flyers | Mar 1, 2023

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I noticed there was a kid at the game holding a "my first flyers game" sign down by the front row. My first game I saw Eric Lindros get a gordie howe hat trick against the Panthers. This poor bastard's fondest memory of his first game will be seeing Rasmus Ristolainen get his cheeks clapped by Tarasenko in OT. He probably asked his dad for a Rangers shirt on the way out.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
It would be a real shame if every single Flyers Twitter post was spammed with this:

Ugh, I made the mistake of going last night. It was atrocious.

Someone broke Torts... He wasn't a dick postgame and he went full it's not on the players it's on the organization.
He's trying to get fired to get out of this mess

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I’d also like to mention that if anyone on this board goes to a Flyers game I’m mad at you.

I've been saying that for 2 years.

Watching them on TV shouldn't be allowed either. If you really want to punish yourself then find an illegal stream to watch.

It is all over twitter, this has to be rattling chains up the ladder !!!

They don't care, dude.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They won't even blame Chuck. He's seemingly more secure than ever. They'll blame the fans. They're arrogant, and the same as Washington Football Skin.
They will blame Chuck eventually because at some point they know that the fans need to see someone pay for their sins. But they’re already not understanding why people are mad at him for supposedly saying the right things the other day (according to Ant that is their internal belief)

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I noticed there was a kid at the game holding a "my first flyers game" sign down by the front row. My first game I saw Eric Lindros get a gordie howe hat trick against the Panthers. This poor bastard's fondest memory of his first game will be seeing Rasmus Ristolainen get his cheeks clapped by Tarasenko in OT. He probably asked his dad for a Rangers shirt on the way out.
Please PhotoShop 'last' over 'first'.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Someone broke Torts... He wasn't a dick postgame and he went full it's not on the players it's on the organization.
He's been this way for a while, he's protecting his young players b/c he knows it's going to be a rough go for a couple of years.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
They will blame Chuck eventually because at some point they know that the fans need to see someone pay for their sins. But they’re already not understanding why people are mad at him for supposedly saying the right things the other day (according to Ant that is their internal belief)

He won't pay. He will just yield the GM title to Briere and everything will continue as normal. Then they'll wonder why fans didn't fall for that trick.

Reactions: Flyerfan4life

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
He's been this way for a while, he's protecting his young players b/c he knows it's going to be a rough go for a couple of years.

He doesn't give a f*** about protecting his young players. That's why he targets them for abuse in the media, after being too much of a cowardly little bitch to talk to them in person.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad