Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
It's working! Lol

anakin-it-is-working.gif

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
They're improving vs last season. I mean just look at how many OT games they force? If Coots and Betterfitkinson play, they'll flip some of those OTL to OTW and would be in the thick of the playoff race. They're not as far off as the hater love to think
Couturier and Atkinson are not difference makers at this point in their aging careers. They have not played in 2 years.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
If only a reporter would ask Torts why he thinks the 2D, 1F works, despite the results.

But Torts is already going held accountable by them, so no need.

• Wow
Reactions: bennysflyers16

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
this board is becoming one of the finest reads on the innernette.

like, imagine if this was a normal functioning sports team that just lost an OT game. what would this thread be? some dipshit goes "Oh, I thought Jimmy Fastpucks played a bad game!" and some other dipshit says "no way, I love Jimmy Fastpucks :):):) he never plays bad games!1"

c'mon, f*** that shit. this is the team you need. Chuck turned all of you into some truly depraved, hateful f***s. no bullshit, just straight to the bottle. Chuck made you all writers.

mize370

Nov 2, 2009
Waterloo, Ontario
this board is becoming one of the finest reads on the innernette.

like, imagine if this was a normal functioning sports team that just lost an OT game. what would this thread be? some dipshit goes "Oh, I thought Jimmy Fastpucks played a bad game!" and some other dipshit says "no way, I love Jimmy Fastpucks :):):) he never plays bad games!1"

c'mon, f*** that shit. this is the team you need. Chuck turned all of you into some truly depraved, hateful f***s. no bullshit, just straight to the bottle. Chuck made you all writers.
Will trade you seeler and risto for fastpucks! That guy is amazing!

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Imagine proving your fans right that Comcast does not care about the flyers by having your own team blacked out. I dont know who decides on the blackouts and I dont really care if its the nhl or the networks, but you are Comcast...You own the f***ing team...have your ducks in a row, anticipate this.

Also, Fletchers quote about not even considering holding out jvr. Masterful troll job on your fanbase who are calling for your job

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

They’ve turned this organization into a participation trophy with such low standards these days.

I saw this floating around twitter a game or so ago & I honestly thought it was photoshopped so I didn’t even bother posting it until I saw it again tonight & figured the person tweeting it likely wouldn’t be photoshopping. :laugh:

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Anyway, Flyers played well.

The 2nd period was among their best-played periods of the season.

Tippett was a force every time he touched the ice.

I’m getting an extremely good sense from Desnoyers. Kid might be a stud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad