GDT: #62: Penguins at FLYERS, Saturday, Feb. 23, 2019, 8:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
When the game rolls around, Hart will have only played around 20 minutes in the previous 5 days, so I don't think fatigue will be an issue.

It's more than just fatigue. Running Hart out in a Stadium Series game after a) getting shelled by the league-leading Lightning (I like alliteration!) and b) embarrassed at the other end of the ice from his idol may have shaken Hart. He's a human being after all. If he's good to go physically and mentally, go for it, but Gordon et al need to take a step back and make sure they aren't piling on.

Reactions: BiggE

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
I’m going with Carter Hart again.
He’s a had a tough break last couple games no doubt.

The team need to step up in front of him.
Provorov/Sanheim look horrible.

I hope Simmonds has a good game, scores a goal. As it will be his last game here.

I would also scratch Bailey and put in Vorobyev to get some speed.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
I’m going with Carter Hart again.
He’s a had a tough break last couple games no doubt.

The team need to step up in front of him.
Provorov/Sanheim look horrible.

I hope Simmonds has a good game, scores a goal. As it will be his last game here.

I would also scratch Bailey and put in Vorobyev to get some speed.

Bailey is one of the fastest skaters in the league....

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Bailey absolutely flies every time he’s fumbling a puck and chipping it in like he’s never played hockey before, losing the battle for the puck, and then racing back into his own end afterwards.

I wish I was an evil scientist. I would chop off Bailey and Ghoul’s lower halves and give them to Strome and Misha. For science.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Bailey absolutely flies every time he’s fumbling a puck and chipping it in like he’s never played hockey before, losing the battle for the puck, and then racing back into his own end afterwards.

I wish I was an evil scientist. I would chop off Bailey and Ghoul’s lower halves and give them to Strome and Misha. For science.

g2coyllg6ye11.gif

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Yeah, I’ll take it.

Seeing Patrick with Giroux is worth it. It might not work but it’s definitely worth a shot.
G gets the best shooter we got and Patrick gets someone who can play off his creativity. I mean our bottom six is gonna get caved in but what else is new.

It just highlights how desperate we are for frost or another quality center to make an appearance. Because, yikes center depth if g is on the wing.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
They're treating JVR like Ghost, hide him at ES so he's fresh for the PP. :sarcasm:

JVR is a problem right now without a legitimate 3C, he needs to be carried by someone who can carry the puck and buy time for him to station himself near the net.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
JVR was supposed to be on the 4th line before the last game, and played 18 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad