Post-Game Talk: #62 | Avalanche at FLYERS | Tuesday, February 28, 2017| Raffl LBI, to be re-evaluated

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I noticed when MDZ and high fives, they sort of hung onto it longer than what would normally happen.

Maybe embracing never hearing his beats anymore !!!

Serious note, they all do seem very tight, but that could also be part of the problem. Time to start splitting them up

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Maybe embracing never hearing his beats anymore !!!

Serious note, they all do seem very tight, but that could also be part of the problem. Time to start splitting them up

I honestly don't think that's ever a problem as long as there aren't character issues in "the group," and I don't think we have any worries whatsoever on that count.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That skeeves me right out. Here you go:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5617-1384879428-30.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Feels great to finally get a win like this. Hopefully it sparks them. A five game win streak from here on out does great things for a playoff push.

I'm thinking MDZ, Striet and PEB are gone +/- neuvy. I think the first two could do well as bottom pairing guys on a real D and PEB could be ok as a playoff teams 13th fwd. plus the market is so strong for bottom 6 forward. Nuevy would have been traded but he is not going to attract much with his play. Mase has earned a contract here. Him and Stolarz will be a good 1-2 next year.

Nice win!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Feels great to finally get a win like this. Hopefully it sparks them. A five game win streak from here on out does great things for a playoff push

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but we beat the Colorado Avalanche. This is one of the truly worst teams in recent memory. They are on pace to be even worse than those 2 Sabres teams that were apocalyptically bad from 2013-2015. And since the win streak, they're the only team worse than us. You might want to just hold off a little on that whole "playoff push" thing ;)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Feels great to finally get a win like this. Hopefully it sparks them. A five game win streak from here on out does great things for a playoff push.

I'm thinking MDZ, Striet and PEB are gone +/- neuvy. I think the first two could do well as bottom pairing guys on a real D and PEB could be ok as a playoff teams 13th fwd. plus the market is so strong for bottom 6 forward. Nuevy would have been traded but he is not going to attract much with his play. Mase has earned a contract here. Him and Stolarz will be a good 1-2 next year.

Nice win!

We wont even sniff the playoffs.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Giroux with 2 PP points, final score should be 3:0 instead, I am so confused. We must trade him and his useless PP points

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad