GDT: #62 – Sabres at Coyotes – Sun Feb 26, 8:30PM ET – MSG-B

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
4 games lost in regulation after having a 2goal lead. Downright pathetic. Stupid ass shell

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
Just fire Bylsma. I don't even care who is available this summer. Any other ****ing human being on this planet would be a breath of fresh air. Get this idiot out of here. Team is going NOWHERE under him.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY

People are taking notice.

If it's only a couple players not being able to handle leads you can blame the players. If it's a full-team breakdown every single time and everyone is barely hanging on at best, there is a different culprit.

It would be such a Buffalo sports thing to fire the coach the game after they've all but eliminated themselves from the playoffs less than 10 days after missing out on the best coach they'll have a chance at in the next five years.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
It would be such a Buffalo sports thing to fire the coach the game after they've all but eliminated themselves from the playoffs less than 10 days after missing out on the best coach they'll have a chance at in the next five years.

Julien was never coming here, he wanted to coach a winner. We never had a chance.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Just fire Bylsma. I don't even care who is available this summer. Any other ****ing human being on this planet would be a breath of fresh air. Get this idiot out of here. Team is going NOWHERE under him.

No. Nolan would not be better. And arguably neither would Ruff.

Rolston? No thanks.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
4 games lost in regulation after having a 2goal lead. Downright pathetic. Stupid ass shell
They didn't even shell tonight. The defense is just that bad. There's four terrible defensemen on this team playing in a terrible system. I hate Bylsma but the fact that Tim Murray put this defense together in JULY and said to himself "this is fine" should be very concerning for everybody. It's not going to be a quick fix and it's going to cost the team assets that most people around here are going to freak out about to fix. You guys like Baptiste, Bailey, Carrier, Nylander, Asplund? Well it's probably going to take a few of them to fix the defense on this team.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006

He wouldn't come here over the Habs.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
This team is bad, which isn't entirely the coach's fault, but, given what we've seen from this team so far this year, this is the appropriate time to fire the coach.

They're bad. They just went toe-to-toe with the two worst teams in the league and they came out...uh...well...they didn't come out well. They're bad.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Most everyone here has played the game....... 3 unanswered goals after leading 2 - 0 is unacceptable at any level of hockey.

Out chancing the opposition doesn't matter. Non penalty calls don't matter. And even lack of talent isn't totally excusable.

The compete factor on this team, pride and professionalism is sorely damaged and lacking.

Teams, players and coaches are either held accountable or any remaining credibility as an organization goes out the window.

lou955

Apr 5, 2015
Just lost two in row to the two worst teams in the league (and to G's Smith and Domingue!). Embarrassing and disgraceful--- rivals anything that happened during the "tank" years (isn't this another one, now?).
This is truly a painful rebuild-- with some more twists and turns coming. Certainly, a coaching change should be unquestioned. And the question that maybe should be raised-- is Murray the guy to lead the way out of this mess?

DatGuy

Sep 25, 2015
Most everyone here has played the game....... 3 unanswered goals after leading 2 - 0 is unacceptable at any level of hockey.

Out chancing the opposition doesn't matter. Non penalty calls don't matter.

Teams, players and coaches are either held accountable or any remaining credibility goes out the window.

You are right, if TM will not make changes maybe it is time to send him packing. Too many guys on this team are making major coin and not producing. Buffalo's 4th line makes more than 10 million dollars.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
I sure hope Tim Murray does a better job at hiring a coach the second time around. Firing Bylsma just to replace him with another stiff digs a deeper hole.

Gordo21

Feb 9, 2017
Just lost two in row to the two worst teams in the league (and to G's Smith and Domingue!). Embarrassing and disgraceful--- rivals anything that happened during the "tank" years (isn't this another one, now?).
This is truly a painful rebuild-- with some more twists and turns coming. Certainly, a coaching change should be unquestioned. And the question that maybe should be raised-- is Murray the guy to lead the way out of this mess?

Murray absolutely is not.

Gordo21

Feb 9, 2017
Lets see how many more assets he can squander.

GMTM thought we were oh so close.

Goodness.

Gordo21

Feb 9, 2017
I think you're terrible at posting. We all have opinions huh? No matter how emotionally silly they are

Why is it we can fire our head coaches every 2 years but BOTH our Riverboat gambling GM's are safe.

My opinion is not based on emotion at all. It's based on what I believe.

You disagree. Congrats

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
Why is it we can fire our head coaches every 2 years but BOTH our Riverboat gambling GM's are safe.

You disagree. Congrats

Murray made good trades. He made some no so good trades. I think Lehner trade was a bad trade because it's bad value. But I also realize every gm in the league makes a bad trade some times. Bylsma was a bad hire. He needs to be fired. That is on Murray. Another bad hire then Murray needs to go. You're posts are just emotional and silly

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010

You disagree. Congrats

I happen to agree with you.
Even if I remove Tim Murray's comment on why he felt a rebuild could only take 3 years, even if I accepted what I've stated on this board from the beginning, be prepared for 5 years. Even if I put that aside, the way with which the first 2 1/2 seasons this rebuild has gone, its more than clear General Manager Tim Murray has been a near complete failure in 2 areas. Both of these areas were key to the 3'rd, the success of our franchise and elite draft acquisitions.

He has failed in secondary roster pieces on both forwards and especially defense.
He has failed in contract management.

This team has another 2 seasons minimum to go before contention, and that is only if the right moves start getting made immediately.

Gordo21

Feb 9, 2017
Thanks for your opinion.

If I were Pegula, I'd be paying VERY CLOSE attention as to how he handles Evander Kane moving forward.

Extremely telling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad