OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
OK, so I'm going to ask a question and I'm prepared for it to seriously trigger some people.

The Office.

I watched the first season (6 episodes) and like 5 episodes of the 2nd season... does it get significantly better or is this kinda how it's going to continue? Maybe this is just one of those shows that's not for me... but I figured I'd give it a try based on reputation and since I loved Parks and Rec and they're often mentioned as similar-ish shows. I'm just finding Michael Scott to be too cringey to tolerate.

It arcs well in the first 5 or 6 seasons, then it gets real bad after that.

But Mike Scott and the cringe factor is pretty much what makes the show

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So after completing 299 km of my 300 km train ride tonight, our train broke down and the conductor needs to turn it off and on again. Not the engine. All of it. Somebody please cheer me up because I'm in the woods on a train with everything turned off at 11pm. Lol
If a bear attacks you only need to be faster than the slowest person. :thumbu:

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
So after completing 299 km of my 300 km train ride tonight, our train broke down and the conductor needs to turn it off and on again. Not the engine. All of it. Somebody please cheer me up because I'm in the woods on a train with everything turned off at 11pm. Lol

giphy.gif

Sorry....couldn't help me-self
EDIT: I know....I'm a dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad