GDT: #61: FLYERS at Blue Jackets, Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnk0728

Dec 28, 2016
I mean, while I dont think too many are getting over-excited... but the Flyers have been one of the best ~10 teams in the NHL so far this year.

Just a shame like 7/10 of the best are in the East!

Really? I thought the coach sucked and w/o #53 the team cannot be good....no way.

Reactions: Domino666

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I said it yesterday, wonder when Elliot gets his next start , maybe SJ ?

Looks good for Carter to go on a little run here.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Yes and no. The Myers goal was a lucky bounce, but one that he was absolutely looking for by putting the puck there. The Konecny goal was a tip and happened exactly as he intended. The Couturier goal could well have been intended.

I think the Couturier goal was actually intentional. He lifted his stick pretty dramatically after he let it drift, like it was a fake...and he did actually score one just like that by accident earlier this season, so he probably stored that in his memory bank.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I said it yesterday, wonder when Elliot gets his next start , maybe SJ ?

Looks good for Carter to go on a little run here.

They were talking about it on the broadcast last night, and it will be an interesting decision.

On the one hand, Hart played well last night, and needs to get his road game going.

On the other, that is the only road game for a while, so do you go Elliott?

My guess is Hart.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
If we get good goaltending we only need to get to three and CBJ is finding ways to lose finally. Next one is a big game....says cap'n obvious.
Someone had to go there so I will

bryzgalov-humongous-big-450x293_medium.jpg

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
People claiming Hagg can't pass and everything he does is "luck".

Last game he intentionally clapped it for a bank pass 2x instead of a board rim, made several nice ozone passes, including a very sweet last second adjustment slap pass to TK on that tip

marcsson68

Jan 23, 2018
Yes and no. The Myers goal was a lucky bounce, but one that he was absolutely looking for by putting the puck there. The Konecny goal was a tip and happened exactly as he intended. The Couturier goal could well have been intended.
Intended? That’s what I meant with „over-excited“.

I do agree though that some of the bounces were forced (Hayes, Myers). Well done, but still puck luck added up a lot in that game.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Most Stanley Cup winners have an enormous amount of puck luck. I am not above winning as ugly as possible. I don’t care if Hagg ices the puck and it goes in to win in OT of Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad