Post-Game Talk: #61 | Blue Jackets 1 at FLYERS 2 | Thu., Feb. 22, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
This is the first time that I have been even a little excited about our goaltending potential in as long as I can remember. I drank a lot of vodka in the early 90s, so I don't remember much, but still. This could be a game changer. (Not based off just this game, I have liked Mrazek for a long time.)
I'm high on this winning streak too, but I'd be remissed if I didn't try to calm you down.

The goalie situation is awful. Could it be that you're confusing it with all the heart the locker room has been able to cobble together in recent weeks? Because that's a definite factor.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Just watched that bobby lu speech. Wow

This one?

200.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm high on this winning streak too, but I'd be remissed if I didn't try to calm you down.

The goalie situation is awful. Could it be that you're confusing it with all the heart the locker room has been able to cobble together in recent weeks? Because that's a definite factor.

I don't need to be calmed down and I am not confused. I like Mrazek and have wanted him here since the offseason because I see him as potentially a clear upgrade over what we have had in years. My excitement is in direct inverse proportion to my apathy over everyone we have had back there in recent memory.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Just getting home from work, I had the radio on, Good to see we won a game 2-1 instead of 6-5, sounds like defense was better, nice to see us win a game with TK out.

I guess mzarek was good? I didn't see crap.

He didn't have a ton to do, and there was nothing he could have done on their goal (aside from banging his stick to let the Farmer know that he should pay attention to what was going on around him), but he was moving well - he was especially quick from side to side, like a jungle kitty.

DirkStarlight

Jan 22, 2011
Was at the game. Was booing putting out 4th line after the goal against and guy next to me said he liked weise and torgo... We didnt speak to each other the rest of the game. I thought TORGO was supposed to be out too! Was very disappointed.

Patrick... My God what an improvement from the beginning of the season. That surgery is no joke it seems.

Mrazrk looked great. A goalie who can
play the Puck... Legitimatly excited to see what else he can do. Next game I'm going to against Carolina. LGF!

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Was at the game. Was booing putting out 4th line after the goal against and guy next to me said he liked weise and torgo... We didnt speak to each other the rest of the game. I thought TORGO was supposed to be out too! Was very disappointed.

Patrick... My God what an improvement from the beginning of the season. That surgery is no joke it seems.

Mrazrk looked great. A goalie who can
play the Puck... Legitimatly excited to see what else he can do. Next game I'm going to against Carolina. LGF!
4TH IS SO BAD ITS ****ING UNREAL. and your right about NP too!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Wasn't able to watch the game tonight. :(

Give me the quick rundown.

Manning hurt?

Do Giroux/Ghost deserve Hart/Norris?

Looked like the dog hurt his shoulder - he was cradling his right front paw under his muzzle as he struggled to leave the ice.

As to your second question: yes, without a doubt they should be in the conversation.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Wasn't able to watch the game tonight. :(

Give me the quick rundown.

Manning hurt?

Do Giroux/Ghost deserve Hart/Norris?
Manning looked like a shoulder issue. I think it may have been suffered non-contact style, which seems like bad news for him. But it may be some recurring / lingering thing too.

Reactions: FlyTimmo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad