GDT: #61 ⋅ VAN @ ANA ⋅ 5:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Honestly not an impressive showing for
Vancouver. Avs and/or Vegas would likely beat them soundly. Kings and Oilers probably could as well

Reactions: Static

Bijelo

Oct 23, 2022
First Flat
Canucks:

Höglander
Garland

Ducks:

Killorn

Shots on target: 31-18.

Small margins loss tonight.

Last edited:

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Should just put zellweger and Mintyukov out on 6-5.

They spread out the mins on defense more tonight…. And no one exploded or failed miserably

Certain crowd not pleased
Fowler played just under 22 minutes tonight. Crowd insinuating another crowd not pleased not pleased because point not actually made.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
This team is just allergic to shooting and trying to look for a perfect pass, sometimes just throwing it on the net is the answer.

Not a bad showing outside of the 1st period.

Dostal continues to be a vastly superior goaltender to Gibson at this point.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Well at least Henrique survived the game intact.
Surprised he’s still here…. Kinda worried me in terms of value but I guess I’d be fine with 2nd +…. A rangers fan suggested 2nd + sykora and I would be all over that.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Surprised he’s still here…. Kinda worried me in terms of value but I guess I’d be fine with 2nd +…. A rangers fan suggested 2nd + sykora and I would be all over that.
Sykora is a skinny 5'10" who isn't a great scorer. My mind can't wrap around PV wanting a prospect like that.

Edit: IMO teams are waiting to see if any other teams become sellers hoping prices will drop. I don't think they will.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
One would assume it’s a case of teams wanting as much cap prorated as possible, and playing chicken between multiple suitors.

Hopefully he’s not asking too much and is left getting a 3rd and a meh prospect after everyone goes elsewhere.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
One would assume it’s a case of teams wanting as much cap prorated as possible, and playing chicken between multiple suitors.

Hopefully he’s not asking too much and is left getting a 3rd and a meh prospect after everyone goes elsewhere.
Fortunately at this point if a team wants a middle six center there is only one team to talk to and that is Anaheim. As I mentioned in my previous post, I think teams are waiting to see who else becomes available. Prices must be very high right now.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Fortunately at this point if a team wants a middle six center there is only one team to talk to and that is Anaheim. As I mentioned in my previous post, I think teams are waiting to see who else becomes available. Prices must be very high right now.
Yeah, I was being a bit facetious with that price, but if it’s high enough teams may pursue non-rentals that might be in the price range of a 1st+.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Sykora is a skinny 5'10" who isn't a great scorer. My mind can't wrap around PV wanting a prospect like that.

Edit: IMO teams are waiting to see if any other teams become sellers hoping prices will drop. I don't think they will.
Ya it kinda seems like less teams are selling… Henrique looks like the biggest prize(or hanafin).

I don’t really think Vatrano will be moved yet, with our injuries and stuff I don’t even feel like we could move him

Reactions: tomd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille