GDT: #61 ⋅ VAN @ ANA ⋅ 5:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Please fire Fool/Tool/Stool and let this board run the power play for the rest of the year until Cronin can pick an actual assistant

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Just the tip?
1709519289684.gif

Rooch

Jul 22, 2021
When your Duckies suck
And your coach does, too.
That's Tullamore, Tullamore, Tullamore Dew.

Reactions: Boo Boo

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
This is just bad. No one on the blue line looks particularly good, Gudas looks like he’s skating in quicksand

MCB

Jun 21, 2019
Anyways, this has been great and all but I can't get the "Tullamore, Tullamore, Tulamore D.E.W." song out of my head and I have to commit sepukku. Go Ducks.
Thats been the one positive to being here in person, I forgot about that song until I read that

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Everything this team does is at a glacial pace. That pp was so bad I clawed my eyes out like the tsalal scientist from night country.

And that last possession was text book of why every forward on this team needs to be fired into the sun. I dont even know which ahl scrub it was. They had the puck on half boards, passed it back to point.
Instead of attacking the net and making himself available for a pass, he literally pasted his butt to the board and stood there watching as ducks d man he just passed it to got pressured by 2 Canucks and turned pick over.

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
Everything this team does is at a glacial pace. That pp was so bad I clawed my eyes out like the tsalal scientist from night country.

And that last possession was text book of why every forward on this team needs to be fired into the sun. I dont even know which ahl scrub it was. They had the puck on half boards, passed it back to point.
Instead of attacking the net and making himself available for a pass, he literally pasted his butt to the board and stood there watching as ducks d man he just passed it to got pressured by 2 Canucks and turned pick over.
Was it at a glacial pace?

• Haha
Reactions: Bender66

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Will be interesting to see how long Cronin ends up coaching this team. They’ve gotta play a lot better next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad