Post-Game Talk: #60: Lightning at FLYERS, Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Naturally CBJ scores to tie that game. Yay 3 point games.

If your team has to hinge their playoff hopes on other teams then your team shouldn’t be in the playoffs. If they do, there’s a good chance they’re gonna get embarrassed by one of the legitimate teams out of the half the league that makes them.

At least that’s how I feel towards other teams. I try not to be a hypocrite.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Someone else mentioned it too which made it chuckle, but Jackson with that haircut.

No sideburns! Looks like some medieval character.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Is there any coach out there that doesnt have soft spots for shitty players or their own personal pet??

Krazed Flyer

Who are we?
Sep 22, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Feel bad for our potentially good players getting f***ed by the shit ones and shit coaches. At this rate even if we tank to get picks, they'll all be tainted by shitty players. We NEED trades. And fast. Get rid of that dead weight

Buster4

Oct 16, 2018
How about a real coach that can organize this team, we have some much talent that plays like freaking trash it breaks my heart.
I am not saying the coach is anything to write home about but what I see is this team has NO BALLS!!!! They don't have anything between their legs. They all play like p***yes except Gudas and maybe but head Simmons. They play with no grit and they are afraid to make mistakes. They need some leadership if they are ever going to be something.

Reactions: Krazed Flyer

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Benny, tell me how the **** Curt pushed Bromingue's fat ass back into the net with his stick, and also why he shouldn't be allowed to play a loose puck.

That call was horse ****.

He got puck but looked like it wasn’t across the line till he pushed him back onto puck. It’s a dumb rule, but I think they got it right.

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
If your team has to hinge their playoff hopes on other teams then your team shouldn’t be in the playoffs. If they do, there’s a good chance they’re gonna get embarrassed by one of the legitimate teams out of the half the league that makes them.

At least that’s how I feel towards other teams. I try not to be a hypocrite.
One day my friend we won’t be wishing for miracles in February. One day.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Didn't watch. Looks like I made the right decision to watch YouTube.

I just have to know. What the bloody hell is the infatuation with Farmer? Is it cause he's paid $5.5 mil? Is it cause of his veteran presence? He certianly doesn't play a heavy game. Or are the coaches just plain stupid and stubborn to give one of the young guys a shot? I want him gone. Banished to the beet farm or back down in Bikini Bottom where he can be a fatass starfish living under a rock.

End rant.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Didn't watch. Looks like I made the right decision to watch YouTube.

I just have to know. What the bloody hell is the infatuation with Farmer? Is it cause he's paid $5.5 mil? Is it cause of his veteran presence? He certianly doesn't play a heavy game. Or are the coaches just plain stupid and stubborn to give one of the young guys a shot? I want him gone. Banished to the beet farm or back down in Bikini Bottom where he can be a fatass starfish living under a rock.

End rant.

Who the f*** knows? Incompetence is rewarded in this organization.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
It was over when Jeff wasn’t fired last off-season. We all said it. We all knew it.

Yet we got dragged back in after a couple weeks of wins, like we always do.

Meh, half of me wouldn’t put it past them to make Gordon the HC in the off-season if in that scenario. I’m fairly confident Lappy would still be here and will be here til the end of time.

Speak for yourself as far as that pulling back in stuff goes. Everything this organization does is obvious at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad