Post-Game Talk: #60 | Canadiens at Flyers | February 24, 2023

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
He's going after Bob Froese's record and Froese owned the Devils....that is all I got.

The only thing I got is the movie reference "Strangers on a Train", what a psycho killer "Bruno" was......

Oh.......the lighter..............should take it to the Flyers management....light them all on fire.......

.......but I am sure you're glad all over for this stupendous loss.......

Hard to believe this song is 60 years old....seems like yesterday......you had the MC5 but I did like the DC5 for about 10 seconds until I heard the Rolling Stones........

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
tenor.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Remember that troll/alt account who was loudly proclaiming the Flyers as having the much better future back in October? Good times.
Oh I remember it very well. Simpler times. Back when Jack Hughes was a weak little midget boy draft bust. You see now he's bigger and stronger

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Heard ad nauseum how bad the team supposedly is. And that’s *without* any injuries.

Yet when they play poorly without TK, Couturier, & Atkinson, despite beating expectations on a season-wide level, it’s Torts’ fault.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. LOL.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Heard ad nauseum how bad the team supposedly is. And that’s *without* any injuries.

Yet when they play poorly without TK, Couturier, & Atkinson, despite beating expectations on a season-wide level, it’s Torts’ fault.

When he's doing things to make the situation worse, he should get blame right?

How come you're still defending the team?

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017

i'll put this way, no coach is going to fix this mess without talent, bedard wont fix this because he's a young player, we need leaders that will finish and we just dont have that. the fo has really be creative and bring in a strong leader that will finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad