GDT: #6: Stars at FLYERS, Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Dude don make that ****ing leap wothout a connection. Here i was fantasizing about the connection only to be denied. You are digital Rosie o ‘ Donnell

Dude, I may actually overdose on all the overdue spite finding its way into this thread. Do I need to stick one of those giant adrenaline needles into my chest?

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Then the ridiculous advantage in Chance Quality and Quantity will fall. It can’t be both. This is how it works for every team.

No...it doesnt. Good teams dont go through things like this. They have up and downs...but a down for a good team is going 3-3 over 6 games...not 0-6.

Good players dont have slumps like this either.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
We added two 30+ year olds on D, one of which had advanced stats comparable to Hagg and the other coming off a down year, added a high-end 3C via bad contract To be our 2C, Patrick can’t stay healthy to save anyone’s life, people assumed a 21 year-old sophomore goalie experience with no NHL starter experience to carry us all year, we added two abject failures of coaches as our PK and PP assistants, the core of our team at forward and half our D is in their late 20’s to early 30’s, and none of our top prospects made the team in lieu of guys like Hagg or Stewart or Pitlick.

A lot of people here saw all those and turned it into a positive, enough so to turn a bad team into a sure-fire playoff team. Like I said, those people deserve this for endorsing that decision-making til now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad