GDT: #6: Stars at FLYERS, Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Sometimes I feel like I stumbled into a Bipolar Support forum. The very same people ranting the most were the exact ones celebrating triumphantly after 2 games.
Kevin Hayes IS Keith Primeau. Im sure of it! Or...maybe not.

Or is that Multiple Personality Disorder

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Take the body Hayes... do not just swing at it with a stick... take him out with heavy check.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
A lot of people on this board 100% deserve this team with how they came down to Earth in the Hak/Gordon era, with clear vision of everything wrong with this organization. Then seemingly decided to do a complete 360 in attitude and organizational perception the minute that era was over, seemingly just because that era was over despite the decision-making not getting much better.

With that said, the degree to which they’re outshooting teams suggests this is bad luck. However, I haven’t been watching the games so this could be another Hak situation with harmless, low percentage inflation for all I know. That and a goaltending rough patch, which people should have seen coming.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
This isn’t a Flyers discussion. No team can consistently generate chances of this quality and quantity and have every opposing Goalie be prime Hasek.

It’s not a 1, 3, 5, or 10 Game issue. Look at Carolina last year. It took half the damn season to start tipping toward normalcy.

Or the Flyers players just arent good enough.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Jake bad
Hayes average
G way below his standards
Hart not good
Ghost below his standards
JVR no goals

Disagree ?
Hayes has been average and Hart has had two bad games.

For the others, only if you completely ignore context and ONLY look at statistics, which I guess is what you're doing.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Fair, but we said that 3 games ago.

Won't score much vs Vegas either

I mean... for context though.

This is a team that was above average in terms of 5v5 sh% last year.

This year they are heading for the WORST in recorded NHL history.

It is unsustainable IF they keep playing this well.

Put it this way, there is probably more chance of me dying before my next post that them not returning to somewhat normalcy!

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Nice shot by Gost but no one is front of Bishop so it is useless...

useless freaking effort because Bishop is not about to let that one in.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
As a team, they’re playing well. Bishop is outplaying Hart. Would also be nice if the Flyers’ supposed best players could score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad