GDT: #6 | Sharks at Flyers | October 23, 2022 | 7:00pm | NBCSP, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
It's amazing how much grit you can get on the waiver wire for free. That's how you win in the margins in 2022, and hopefully in 2023.

I wish I could non-ironically enjoy watching an entire team of Seelers and MacEwens. More than double digit brain cells is a burden I don’t want to bear any longer. Pass the Lotus, friend.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Cycle the puck back to the point, take shot, blocked away or easily snared by the goalie. Repeat over and over and you have the flyers offensive game plan. I thought deady said this team would be fun to watch?
They have no skill at all, it’s pretty much the only thing they can do. Even with Hayes, tk, jvr, couts…they still have to play this way. That’s why we need to hit with the draft to get top end skill that we don’t have

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
And you should be having a meltdown. He’s openly trying to lose. Everything you hate.

How is TKs warranted. But not Provy or anyone else ?

You admitted everyone has been shit, yet he’s rewarding the worst of them all ?
Did you see the Sharks' 2nd goal? It was TK and Hayes' line that was responsible for an absolutely pathetic shift and the goal against. They're supposed to be the top two forwards in the lineup, so if they are going to give an embarrassing effort like that they are going to bear the brunt of the coach's ire.

This is part of the raised standards Torts is trying to implement, which is what this season is all about. He's not trying to lose the game. He *is* trying to teach the team that laziness won't be tolerated.

Reactions: tucson83

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
I know early season games don't count, which is why the fact that the Flyers have won 4 shouldn't mean anything, but this is the worst line management I've seen this side of hakstol. It's like another poster said it seems like torts want to lose.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Did you see the Sharks' 2nd goal? It was TK and Hayes' line that was responsible for an absolutely pathetic shift and the goal against. They're supposed to be the top two forwards in the lineup, so if they are going to give an embarrassing effort like that they are going to bear the brunt of the coach's ire.

This is part of the raised standards Torts is trying to implement, which is what this season is all about. He's not trying to lose the game. He *is* trying to teach the team that laziness won't be tolerated.

Now do Provy
Macewan
Deslaurier
This new plug
Seeler
Laughton

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016

Oh so Nicky D’s lazy turnover in the d zone this period isn’t punishable because it didn’t lead to a goal, just a prime scoring chance. It’s selective accountability bullshit and actively sabotaging the teams chances at winning,

Reactions: Flyer lurker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad