GDT: (6) Providence Bruins vs (3) Hartford WolfPack

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
In goal? I think we're fine either way.

My hope is the three or four guys who've been real passengers this entire series realize they can't screw around any longer. Then again, that hinges on them caring.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Why does that sound so damn familiar?

They have no net presence - Florek goes there but his really a plugger; Phillips has a good stick but he play's more a peripheral game. They make it easy for the goalie and they risk being done by this weekend

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
In goal? I think we're fine either way.

My hope is the three or four guys who've been real passengers this entire series realize they can't screw around any longer. Then again, that hinges on them caring.

If Spooner is one of those guys, he should probably be careful. Just because he made the most of his late season NHL cameo doesn't mean the B's have to keep him. With all the big wigs there watching, I would be busting my ass to solidify my spot. He mails it in, he might end up somewhere else now that he has elevated his trade value again.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
If Spooner is one of those guys, he should probably be careful. Just because he made the most of his late season NHL cameo doesn't mean the B's have to keep him. With all the big wigs there watching, I would be busting my ass to solidify my spot. He mails it in, he might end up somewhere else now that he has elevated his trade value again.

From the games I was at, spooner was one of our best players

Id like to see him take over game 5, what's pastrnak's status?

BruinsHockey

Jun 9, 2008
Rhode Island
OFFICIALS

Referee T.J. Luxmore (#49) and Evgeny Romasko (#6)
Linesman Trent Knorr (#63) and Luke Galvin (#2)

Same line-up as Game 4, except 1 change

Smith in net.

My wife pointed out to me just because Spooner always has the puck doesn't mean he is doing anything with it. (Sad to admit she is right. :) )

DaBroons

Aug 2, 2005
They have no net presence - Florek goes there but his really a plugger; Phillips has a good stick but he play's more a peripheral game. They make it easy for the goalie and they risk being done by this weekend

The game I saw Prov play this year against Norfolk, they had zero net presence in front of their own net as well. Only Breen cleared the front of the net IIRC.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hopefully the players band together and make sure this isn't the last game we see Bruce Cassidy behind a Providence bench

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Picking Providence in double overtime on a justin Florek goal from the dirty area

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
DKH;101928513[[B said:
B]]Hopefully [/B[/B]]the players band together and make sure this isn't the last game we see Bruce Cassidy behind a Providence bench

Did you really type those words out:amazed:lol

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Did you really type those words out:amazed:lol

Ha! I've played pond hockey games with more front boot presence than these two teams played the other night. The mistake was not letting Ryan and Pasta go to Vegas and telling them to put $10,000 on providence to win the First round. Pasta would enjoy Vegas if I was on the Bruins and with him. That Hangover ending would have nothing on us.

I just want to know if Marchand called up Seguin and said meet us at the voodoo lounge. My guess is he was there it's not like he had a game to play either

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
1-1 after two. Stuart with the goal. Hartford scored on a double minor against Morrow. Packers being allowed to hold and grab which helps slow down the skill guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad