GDT: #6|Pens @ Jets|Empire Strikes Back|Sun, Oct. 13 7:00PM Bell MTS| NHLN, SN360, SN1, TVAS, ATTSN-PT

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
so take one for the team and don’t turn the tv on...

In fairness, I didn't watch the Buffalo or other Winnipeg game, either, and they turned in 1 goal efforts in both those games anyway.

I'm kind of expecting a letdown in terms of offense after last night's offensive explosion. I'm more interested in seeing the young guys play tonight.

Reactions: Andy99

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
How are you guys liking Tanev so far? We are really missing him here in the peg. Lowry's line has struggled a lot without him. I found that he always functioned at such a fierce pace that makes everyone around him want to work harder just to try and keep up.
I'm liking him a lot. Hard to believe he can play like this every day. I like what you say about him setting the pace for other guys. That's what I was hoping for. It's hard to tell how much of that is just him right now with all the injury call ups playing on adrenaline. Either way, it's fitting well with the coaching staff's back to basics message this season.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I have to say, I really enjoy watching Tanev. I can't wait till Rust comes back and hopefully we can see a Tanev-McCann-Rust line once in a while in an energy situation bc that line is going to send the other team into fits

Sort of the reason why I want Rust, Tanev, Laff/AJ on different lines. That puts a "spark" on every single line. Then if Sid is still in this beast mode mentality.... there is no doubt the energy component of this team is where we need it to be. Then we can focus on transition, transition defense, and the d-zone.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Sort of the reason why I want Rust, Tanev, Laff/AJ on different lines. That puts a "spark" on every single line. Then if Sid is still in this beast mode mentality.... there is no doubt the energy component of this team is where we need it to be. Then we can focus on transition, transition defense, and the d-zone.

Counting McCann, that gives us 5 burners who can play solid two-way hockey. If the coach can wrap his head around the idea of benching ZAR's useless ass, that's a nice set of complementary wingers.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Gud playing his off position? surprised it's not JJ-Gud tonight scratching Marino just because.

Yep, Gudbranson on LD. I'm thoroughly Big Ben to that move.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

FlightlessBird

Nov 5, 2005
Pittsburgh
For those of you with Fios and having the issue with commercials during play, Verizon Support told me they can't do anything about it since it's to do with commercials. So I guess that means ATT Sportsnet needs to handle it.

Many people are tagging them on Twitter about it, but no response that I've seen. Since they're such a second rate network, I doubt they will fix it any time soon. It's happened once so far during pregame, and now they're showing two commercials at a time. So that's awesome. :eyeroll:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
For those of you with Fios and having the issue with commercials during play, Verizon Support told me they can't do anything about it since it's to do with commercials. So I guess that means ATT Sportsnet needs to handle it.

Many people are tagging them on Twitter about it, but no response that I've seen. Since they're such a second rate network, I doubt they will fix it any time soon. It's happened once so far during pregame, and now they're showing two commercials at a time. So that's awesome. :eyeroll:

They are such f***ing liars. :laugh: If Center Ice isn't having it happen.. then it's 1000000000% Fios. I f***ing hate these losers.

Reactions: FlightlessBird

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Counting McCann, that gives us 5 burners who can play solid two-way hockey. If the coach can wrap his head around the idea of benching ZAR's useless ass, that's a nice set of complementary wingers.

ZAR doesn't even bring the Kuhn aspect in killing penalties or blocking shots at a high rate. That leaves him as a 5 on 5 cone.

The Grim Reaper

Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania

How many times has this stations name changed since Crosby was drafted? I remember Fox Sports Pittsburgh and Root Sports or whatever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad