GDT: #6|Pens @ Jets|Empire Strikes Back|Sun, Oct. 13 7:00PM Bell MTS| NHLN, SN360, SN1, TVAS, ATTSN-PT

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Gameday/Preview
Both teams are on the second of their B2B's
with both winning their games last night.

Jets 3-2 over Hawks in OT
Pens 7-4 over Wild in Reg.

2YBu850.gif

Previous Meeting Oct. 8 | Jets 4 - Pens 1 |
Since then the Pens have won 2 straight

9DZvNoK.jpg
P0a1742.jpg

JETS PROJECTED LINEUP
Patrik Laine -- Mark Scheifele -- Blake Wheeler
Kyle Connor -- Andrew Copp -- Nikolaj Ehlers
Gabriel Bourque -- Adam Lowry -- Mark Letestu
Mathieu Perreault -- Jack Roslovic -- Mason Appleton
Josh Morrissey -- Neal Pionk
Carl Dahlstrom -- Tucker Poolman
Anthony Bitetto -- Dmitry Kulikov

Connor Hellebuyck
Laurent Brossoit

LET'S GO PENS!
LINEUP SUBJECT TO CHANGE
DUCJ2Mp.png

Jake Guentzel as the Emperor

Last edited:

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
I really hope Scheiefle gets shut down...not just cause I want us to win but my opponent in fantasy hockey has him and he's the only one on that his capable of ruining my comeback for the week...

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
How are you guys liking Tanev so far? We are really missing him here in the peg. Lowry's line has struggled a lot without him. I found that he always functioned at such a fierce pace that makes everyone around him want to work harder just to try and keep up.

I think he's still adjusting.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
How are you guys liking Tanev so far? We are really missing him here in the peg. Lowry's line has struggled a lot without him. I found that he always functioned at such a fierce pace that makes everyone around him want to work harder just to try and keep up.

Definitely making things happen with his speed and tenacity, but like @EightyOne mentions, still needs to adjust a little bit. But given that we're without 3 of our top 6, he's doing fine.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I really hope Scheiefle gets shut down...not just cause I want us to win but my opponent in fantasy hockey has him and he's the only one on that his capable of ruining my comeback for the week...
He's arguably the most underrated player in the league, but I have a very healthy respect for him.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Thanksgiving dinner with family tonight. Hopefully I’ll be able to watch it. :cool:

I think this will end up being a close high scoring game. Something like 5-4. Just not sure for who.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Really would love a great game from Jarry...we need to have confidence in our backup since Murray shouldn’t play more than 50 or so games...in addition, we could improve his trade desirability if we want to go that route with him...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
First Pens game this season I'll be able to watch on television. I don't know if that's a good thing or not given my track record when it comes to Pens struggling to score whenever I tune in.

so take one for the team and don’t turn the tv on...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad