Post-Game Talk: #6 - Devils at Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Stepan and Zucc seem to be the only forwards that know the season started. f***ing McDonagh is a turnover machine. Yandle and Klein are the only defensemen playing capable hockey. Sit Staal for a game for McIlrath.

Zucc has looked pretty invisible most of the season so far IMO.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
team full of tunnel vision forwards who cannot finish.

nash has been dismal

mcdonagh looks Pejorative Slured

chris kreider breakout year. yeah right

the powerplay.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
This is just unacceptable... Solid first period but after that complete trash. Our defense is so sloppy and the amount of turnovers in our defensive sone and the neutral sone is crazy! We gave the devils this win, they didnt play good at all, we just were complete garbage. Hank made some good saves, sloppy on the first goal. Schneider was very good for them but we should outplay this team every day of the week and the last 2 periods they were better than us without beeing good... AV will be angry as f***, he was angry after the montreal loss but montreal played very good even though we sucked, today we sucked so hard and devils are a bad team and didnt play good either. Losing games like this against such a poor team is unacceptable.

Hayes have to pass earlier or shoot the puck, he keeps the puck so long on his stick its just stupid. And why isnt he hitting people? He is a big guy start using your body instead of just skating around in circles!

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
No ability to finish whatsoever. Nash and Kreider need to wake the hell up. This is approaching ridiculous for them. Losing at home to the winless, rebuilding Devils is just pathetic.

Is it really surprising at this point? Every year this team lays multiple eggs at home against garbage opposition. We have been a mediocre home team for decades.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Has there been a game yet this season where we played actual good hockey? Not where we outscored the opposition, but where we actually looked like a competent hockey team for 60 minutes? Because the only way we seem to win is get lucky in the first period and then spend two periods looking like an ECHL squad while Lundqvist bails us out repeatedly.

Nope. Team should be 0-6. Badly outplayed in every game.

IwanttomoveoutWest*

This team will forever be cursed to score goals.

Hall of Fame f***ing goalie and we cannot score goals.

I think I would temporarily be okay with just watching a team that can score 8 goals a game without a defense and an open net for a while. Thats how much I hate this team's inability to score goals.

Offense has doomed us for over a decade.

I would kill for a McDavid, or an Eichel, or a Kane, etc.

We get these overrated overpaid no heart assholes like Rick Nash.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
This team needs a shake up to its core.. Trade girardi or staal for a right handed forward who can shoot. Guarantee everyone tries a lil more after one of the two mainstays gets traded away

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
This team will forever be cursed to score goals.

Hall of Fame f***ing goalie and we cannot score goals.

I think I would temporarily be okay with just watching a team that can score 8 goals a game without a defense and an open net for a while. Thats how much I hate this team's inability to score goals.

Offense has doomed us for over a decade.

I would kill for a McDavid, or an Eichel, or a Kane, etc.

We get these overrated overpaid no heart assholes like Rick Nash.

They scored a million goals last season are you kidding me

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
that devils team is really bad. i mean lottery pick bad. they are like the skating dead.

and we just lost to them in our building.

wait till we play washington or pitts with this kind of effort.

its early, but this team is lacking in the goal scoring ability dept.

poor henrik.

*Bob Richards*

The former Ranger strikes.

I seem to remember a lot of them scoring against us last year rofl.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
AND Lindberg got another point! Lookin good!!! Great to see Hank in fine form also!! 3-2-1 record so far hahaha I love it!! It's like a countdown!! A countdown to a Cup!! YAYYYYYYY!!

rrrpyr.jpg

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
that devils team is really bad. i mean lottery pick bad. they are like the skating dead.

and we just lost to them in our building.

wait till we play washington or pitts with this kind of effort.

its early, but this team is lacking in the goal scoring ability dept.

poor henrik.
Yeah, it's pretty disgusting.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
I'd give the C to nobody. Just roll with A's. Obviously the "C" is too much pressure.

That's what I thought they should have done last year. Go with all A's and if anyone emerges as captain material, they can always award it to that player.

McDonagh went from having no letter at all to being the captain. That leap in responsibility may have been too much for him, they should have eased him into it by giving him an A first.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Is it really surprising at this point? Every year this team lays multiple eggs at home against garbage opposition. We have been a mediocre home team for decades.

You keep saying that like it's true. Can you provide season by season home records?

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Three Rangers defensemen had more time than Yandle.

Wake the living f*** up AV!

And they only gave up one goal in regulation. Perhaps the forwards should do their jobs. Nash, brassard, Hayes, Kreider, and Miller in particular.

Their lack of production is a far bigger problem than not giving huge minutes to a defenseman with issues in his own end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad