Post-Game Talk: #6 - Devils at Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Tough ending...tomorrow night is not going to get any easier. Move on from this one and get ready for the Sharks.

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
When we're in the playoffs and they're golfing this one won't mean much.

That being said, we played like hot garbage after the first period.

Yes true. I said earlier I would be happy with a point. And for NJ to get the 2 does not mean a lot since it will not matter in the long run.

eyedoc

May 1, 2015
Wow! What a f***ing shit game! They let Lee Stempniak beat them... They will likely get rolled tomorrow night as well.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
lol

cant score

cant score

cant score

rinse repeat..... that powerplay ?? peary pearn powerplay 2.0. sooooo bad.

the whole team needs to step it up. only 7 games blah blah blah.... slow start last year.... whatever. this team cannot score.

presidents trophy means exactly jack squat.

cant
score
goals

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Has there been a game yet this season where we played actual good hockey? Not where we outscored the opposition, but where we actually looked like a competent hockey team for 60 minutes? Because the only way we seem to win is get lucky in the first period and then spend two periods looking like an ECHL squad while Lundqvist bails us out repeatedly.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Stepan and Zucc seem to be the only forwards that know the season started. f***ing McDonagh is a turnover machine. Yandle and Klein are the only defensemen playing capable hockey. Sit Staal for a game for McIlrath.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
I'm glad that I don't start caring about wins and losses until like Thanksgiving otherwise I'd be real mad at they way they've played these last few games.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
No ability to finish whatsoever. Nash and Kreider need to wake the hell up. This is approaching ridiculous for them. Losing at home to the winless, rebuilding Devils is just pathetic.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Has there been a game yet this season where we played actual good hockey? Not where we outscored the opposition, but where we actually looked like a competent hockey team for 60 minutes? Because the only way we seem to win is get lucky in the first period and then spend two periods looking like an ECHL squad while Lundqvist bails us out repeatedly.

Closest game was Winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad