GDT: [#6] Dallas Stars @ Philadelphia Flyers - 6:30 PM CST

Arkham32

Nov 9, 2012
forecheck was awesome tonight Flyers dmen were struggling getting the puck out of the zone.

First line was clicking all night going to be even better once Sharp gets the monkey off his back.

We've run into a problem that I thought stars will never have who starts next since both goalies are winning? :laugh:

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
This team seems to be gaining confidence each game. Last night was the one of the best Stars performances I have seen in a while. Great win, let's keep this rolling.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
3-0 on the road trip is incredible. I would've been happy with 5 points after 4 games, and we've got 6 in 3.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Semi OT, but did anyone else think the HD was lower level, like 480P or something? On Charter, our commercials were clean and sharp, hockey not so much. The up close cameras were decent, but the rafter cam wasn't clear at all.

Also thought some of those long distance angles weren't exactly great for watching hockey.

BTW, nice game Stars. Since we always worry about something, how about last nights concentration of scoring on the Benn line? Seemed like they played a lot, too.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Semi OT, but did anyone else think the HD was lower level, like 480P or something? On Charter, our commercials were clean and sharp, hockey not so much. The up close cameras were decent, but the rafter cam wasn't clear at all.

Also thought some of those long distance angles weren't exactly great for watching hockey.

BTW, nice game Stars. Since we always worry about something, how about last nights concentration of scoring on the Benn line? Seemed like they played a lot, too.

Not that OT, the coverage was garbage and a big reason why was the terrible new angle.

Don't forget Benn and Seguin didn't just do all the work last night, they accounted for all 4 goals against Florida as well. Vern and Val are weighing down Spezza; that line is unpredictable so tough matchups we can control go to Eakin line, meaning their offense dries up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad