Michael Del Zotto | Brandon Manning
Evgeny Medvedev | Radko Gudas

Goaltenders
Steve Mason
Michal Neuvirth

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
The FAQ for HFBoards has been updated with a new section pertaining to Copyright Infringements. Please see here for more information regarding this: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_copyright_infringement

Site rules has also been updated:

7) Copyrighted Material: Generally you can assume that anything you find online is copyrighted. We prefer you post a synopsis in your own words and the link to the article. It's permissible to quote up to 20 lines of text and you must provide commentary. Links posted with no description (or an inaccurate one) may be removed at the moderators' discretion. DO NOT POST ENTIRE ARTICLES. If you have a question about copyrights see Brad Templeton's 10 Big Myths about copyright explained. Posting and soliciting links to illegal streams is prohibited.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to PM me. I'll answer to the best of my ability or pass it on to an administrator.

Basically, how this applies to you guys is two things - do not ask for streams, and do not post stream links. They'll be removed, and if it becomes an issue, warnings, infractions, and even forum bans could be put in place. Don't want to have to use these for something like this, so let's just work together and make it a non-issue.

Thanks guys,

LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Ritchie, Eaves, Moen, McKenzie all injured. Moen is questionable, unlikely though.

Chance of Nemeth/Oleksiak getting put in as well. Would like to see that.

Niemi likely starting. Much, much better career record against Philly than Lehtonen:

Indianation65

Oct 14, 2014
Currently, North Tex
Let's see if I remember, Eakin was put on the top line for defensive reasons early in the season, (keep Crosby in check--I believe I read or heard that from the sportscasters) but now he's back on the 3rd line. That's fine...spot-juggling of lines is great when needed. Whatever gets the job done! Go Stars!

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
The FAQ for HFBoards has been updated with a new section pertaining to Copyright Infringements. Please see here for more information regarding this: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_copyright_infringement

Site rules has also been updated:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to PM me. I'll answer to the best of my ability or pass it on to an administrator.

Basically, how this applies to you guys is two things - do not ask for streams, and do not post stream links. They'll be removed, and if it becomes an issue, warnings, infractions, and even forum bans could be put in place. Don't want to have to use these for something like this, so let's just work together and make it a non-issue.

Thanks guys,

LT

Understood....technically any image (signature or avatar) that does not belong to the person using it or not having permission to use that image from the owner of that image is also a copyright violation.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Understood....technically any image (signature or avatar) that does not belong to the person using it or not having permission to use that image from the owner of that image is also a copyright violation.

Sort of. We're only worried about streams and pirated material as of now.

There are Free Use laws in place that protect images like that on places such as these, but nothing's really going to change for us except for how streams are handled.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Guys, don't tell LT but I found an awesome stream

tumblr_lyfnlfWJOY1qcy0o0o1_400.gif

Yup, take it all in.

Completely ripped that joke off the Jets GDT but I found it hilarious

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Guys, don't tell LT but I found an awesome stream

tumblr_lyfnlfWJOY1qcy0o0o1_400.gif

Yup, take it all in.

Completely ripped that joke off the Jets GDT but I found it hilarious

God dammit :laugh:

This has happened on so many team boards already. Don't bring this plague here too :rant:

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Our GDTs are so full already, a bunch of GIFs of running water will cause 'em to break.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
It's nice to see Faksa just shrug that guy off. He's looking good thus far

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
Hey can anyone tell me how nichuskin has looked this season? Hoping he starts tearing it up soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad