ge4FNaH.png

lh2hTxQ.png

bLRluUi.png

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Would be huge to win tonight, I'm a bit baffled by the comments from Rangers, even from Gallant, that playing at home will kind of solve everything for them.

Sure they have a great record at home and they might win tonight, but if we could repeat the previous game, that would burst their illusion of being invincible at home.

Come on Bolts!

JDBolt

Oct 14, 2017
Much more confident going into this game than I have been at any point in the series. We seem to be back to our game, or have figured out the recipe to beat them, at least. Hopefully they rely on their home advantage and we go up there and put the beatdown on them at MSG, crushing any hope they have left at moving on. Get this win and finish them off at home for the fans! ⚡

CaptDenisPotvin

The Tampa Bay Astros are your 2021 Champions
Jun 20, 2007
I am definitely much more confident going into this game, and believe that we should win cause we're just the better team.

However, I think this game is a coin flip and wouldn't be surprised if we did lose.

Obviously the only reason the Rag$ are hanging around is because of the PP. Cooper has really made it difficult for them 5v5 in the neutral zone the last two games. I'm expecting a Lightning win because your simply the better team top to bottom. More gifted forwards, better defenseman and the better goalie. Stay out of the box and its a win

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Obviously the only reason the Rag$ are hanging around is because of the PP. Cooper has really made it difficult for them 5v5 in the neutral zone the last two games. I'm expecting a Lightning win because your simply the better team top to bottom. More gifted forwards, better defenseman and the better goalie. Stay out of the box and its a win
A guy with a caption in his profile mocking the Lightning, coming here to compliment the Lightning is definitely some sort of a mind game I'm not ready for right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad