Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
FC4BEDC4-C4B5-4ABD-8DEC-3111FED14230.gif

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
They have a good team but they aren't better than the teams we already beat. We came in sluggish and looked horrible, but last game showed some signs of life. Give me some more of last games effort and we got this series even missing Point.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
If we play how we did in the third period of game 3 for the rest of the series, we may win this series in 6. Our best is better than their best, and that was on display in that third period. The only question, as we all know, is which Lightning team will show up. Inconsistency has long been our weakness.

Reactions: Flat Ronnie

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Stay out of the box: we cannot control the zebras but we can avoid to allow them stupid as f*** penalties (like the too many men ones).
We need to start the game playing like in the third period of G3.

Multipass

Oct 30, 2014
As with the other two series, we have gotten better game by game. Other than the slow starts, I think it's a credit to the coaching staff. Anything can happen but it should bode well for this game.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
They have a good team but they aren't better than the teams we already beat. We came in sluggish and looked horrible, but last game showed some signs of life. Give me some more of last games effort and we got this series even missing Point.
I agree that we are the better team despite the sluggish start to the series but I think the Rangers are better than the teams we already beat for three reasons:

1) Their young, excellent talent, while maybe not as experienced as that of the Laffs or Cats, is every bit their equal and is growing up fast on this playoff run. In short, they are more mature than they were even two rounds ago with increasing confidence at each step along the way.
2) They are able to make the most of reason #1 because they are far better coached. Gallant is superior to Keefe and exponentially superior to Brunette.
3) Shesterkin. Campbell, Bob and Knight not anywhere close. This is the big one.

LordZapp

Jan 31, 2015
Texas
Whether all this alcohol ends up being an upper or a downer, only time will tell. Don't let me down boys! Let's go bolts!

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
I agree that we are the better team despite the sluggish start to the series but I think the Rangers are better than the teams we already beat for three reasons:

1) Their young, excellent talent, while maybe not as experienced as that of the Laffs or Cats, is every bit their equal and is growing up fast on this playoff run. In short, they are more mature than they were even two rounds ago with increasing confidence at each step along the way.
2) They are able to make the most of reason #1 because they are far better coached. Gallant is superior to Keefe and exponentially superior to Brunette.
3) Shesterkin. Campbell, Bob and Knight not anywhere close. This is the big one.
I'll give you 2 and 3 but the team in front of the goalie isn't better, thats for sure. As a matter of fact, I think the best competition we've seen so far has come from the Leafs in the first round. I think that Leafs team would have killed the Panthers and beat this Rags team. I was really impressed with them. They took the Champs to the 12th round and lost by decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: U55 and JDBolt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad