GDT: 6/6/15 - 7:15PM EDT - Chicago VS Tampa Bay [SCF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The "Cally Line" could be called the "JT Brown Line" as far as I'm concerned. He's made a marked difference in his energy and pace on that Line. His worth ethic is every bit as good as anyone else on the team.

You have to give them all a lot of credit. The 3rd line was an incomplete line with no clue who would be on there, they stepped up and have solidified a strong shutdown 3rd line that can also put up offense. Also, In the last 4 games they have been our most consistent line and finally got awarded with a goal.

I made a big deal about that questionable goal because felt that they did not deserve that goal against.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Man Brown has been so good, if only he had some finish, could've made up for that game winner he handed Vermette in game 1.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO · 14m 14 minutes ago
I know there is much speculation - knee? Shoulder? Sick? - latest is possible dehydration - which he's had at least once in the past

i said this is what looked like to me is also this photo

Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO · 3m 3 minutes ago
Erik Erlendsson retweeted Becau⚡e It'⚡ The Cup
Well, there is your answer, safely assuming that is from today #GoalieGate Erik Erlendsson added,

Becau⚡e It'⚡ The Cup @LForrest724
@Biker4Bolts @erlendssonTBO 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More

him getting on the plane

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
By the way, did anyone catch a Bolt going back to the bench, didn't want to be called for too many men, so tried to get over quickly, and just fell into the bench? That was pretty funny. Don't remember who or when it was though.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I rewatched the Seabrook goal sequence again. This time in 60fps 720p on youtube.

Hossa not only interferes with Bishop, he's offside on the zone entry by a step. Toews is harassed enough on the entry that he doesn't put the whole puck over the line before pulling it back onto the blue line. This put Hossa offside.

Let's recap:

1) Keith gets away with something Dennis Hopper drew up in Hoosiers.
2) Hossa skates in offside.
3) Hossa interferes with Bishop in his crease.

Cascade of ****ery right there by the officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad