GDT: 6/25/21 - 8:00PM EDT - New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay [SF GAME 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Great minds think alike?:laugh::DD
I was at that game, Hedman did have it. Bishop had just come back from an injury(surprise, surprise), and played it very poorly. Obviously Bish was Tampa's clear #1 at the time(although Vasi played well given the situation), but it was a big blunder early in a pivotal game 5.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
What do you do during the day after a win like that?
After Liverpool won the Champions League, I went to bed.

The semi-final ended May 7th and the Final was June 1st. It was cruel. 24 days of bad sleep.

After that I bought myself a little trophy and took it on tour. We covered every inch of New York that summer.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Congratulations folks on the Series win. Full marks for your Boy’s efforts.

Also, thank you to @TheDaysOf 04 for replying to my Post the other day when I was defending the GDT’s after what I thought was an undeserved criticism

I think you & @MattMartin did an amazing job throughout this Series

EF852DA7-2C3C-4EB4-90BF-F9F44DDB3396.gif

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Boys I fell asleep after work was exhausted we have cable now at my work.so was able to watch the game and not succumbing to a heart attack lol. I love yanni gourde and our special teams!!!

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Last year, everybody on this board -- EVERYBODY -- wanted Yanni Gourde gone.

Tonight he scores a Game 7 winner to send us to another cup final, short-handed no less.

Ill also add… last year ondrej palat was a solid impactful member of our team. These playoffs - he can get traded in the offseason bc he sucks again… life is funny eh?

but seriously he’s been terrible & a complete 180 from last playoffs. His defensive play is even mediocre at best. Bye bye

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Think this is where we Europeans got the edge on you. After games like these you can say 'f*** it, it's already morning' and ride the day out. A bit tougher to do when it's still 11 pm or whatever.

you don’t have an edge on me…. Been up the whole night jerking to edzo crying sweet barzal tears… anyone wanna hangout? Chat? Anyone ? Anyone? Bueller?

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Glad to see you guys win and take out my most hated team. My boy McDonagh was excellent last night. As a Rangers fan, I'm always glad to see him thrive on these runs.

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad