GDT: #6//2019.10.14//"Thanksgiving Showdown"//Oilers@Blackhawks//6:30pm//United Center//etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Props for the GDT! :thumbu:

We should call up our Chicago killer for this game, with taking away 2 p for aging and decline, A 6 p game is in reach and to expect! #Jack Adams

oilers68

Oct 9, 2019
cant wait to see connors speed give seabrook fits all night, they will probably try to have keith on him though for the most part, gonna have some line matching going down tommrow night!

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
After watching the last two games I feel like that Khaira Sheahan Chiasson line is really due.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
03BD8E3A-227C-408E-8BCF-EF9C6121B8E6.gif

I applaud and salute this GDT.

Oilers complete the roadie 4-0.

We win 6-4 in a shootout but we have the best snipers.

Reactions: ClinicallyOilered

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I know the Oilers have to lose some time. But hopefully it's when we hit one of the true Cup Contenders in this league. We can keep it rolling against the BlackHawks. LETS GO OIL!

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
I'm scared of this game, just like New Jersey. They lower their standard of play to struggling teams. That's why the Devils dominated that game, but Koskinen bailed 'em out. Just because Chicago doesn't have a win yet, doesn't mean they're a lesser opponent than the Rangers or the Islanders. Matter of fact, when they're on, that duo 3-time stanley cup champion wakes up, it's game over. I hope the boys bring their A-game tomorrow night. Looking for a real exciting game, a high-scoring affair

6-4Oil, Nuge, Khaira and Persson with big nights

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
I´m little bit concerned about this one...don´t think our defense can handle Kane and the offense over 60 min.
But I will stay positive... 5-4 Oilers.
:edmonton

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
Тhe more important question who is the cook in the illustrations of the GDT?

Navx94

Sponsor
Jan 17, 2019
Can’t imagine how loud the crowd would be Friday night against the wings if we can get there 7-0.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
No matter how its listed if Kane is not on it, it's not their top line.

Caggiula played on their top line immediately after the trade, when we played them it was Kane-Toews-Caggiula. So he is a regular on their top unit.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
I guess your guess of lines are correct, but sad that Haas is already taken aside. I guess Chiasson is put with Nygård ´cause he is a finisher(??), and Archibald isnt (???). Otherwise It make sense to put Chiasson with the other big guys. Khaira seem to be in the lineup to stay, is trusted as one of the steady PK:ers, with Granlund. The only reason I see Granlund in, and not Russell or Haas. Or Tippet may not like them. I dont know.

Is Neal playing on the Mcdavid or Nuge line? I prefer Nuges line, with Jurco. And we´ll see if Nuge is a fit for Neal. Im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad